C H A P T E R S E V E N

•andrea's pov•

when we got to our hotel room i let kian stay for a bit... "you brought movies?" Kian asks me looking at the table. "I always do because nobody likes the hotel's movies. And they're channels sometimes suck" i laugh. "Let's watch this one" kian tells me pointing at 'mean girls.' "Oh god" i laugh. moments later we are laughing our butts off and mocking the movie. Towards the end i fall asleep and I wake up to loan carrying me to my bed and kissing me goodnight.
~~~~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~~~~~
i wake up around 8 because jenn woke me up reminding me that we are at playlist live and we need to get there early. When im all ready i see kian on the couch watching tv. "Hey" he says smiling. "Hey"
"We need to go to Ricky's room to film right quick so let's goooooo" jenn says.
Once we are at Ricky's room he is all set up ready to film. We all sit down on the 2 queen beds and he films his intro...(video link: https://youtu.be/ieA7NnIvJ8o ) after that, we go to playlist. Me and kian walk together and everyone already got the memo that me and kian are together... And just an hour in #kiandrea is tending on twitter. And when jenn ran into us she yelled "KIANDREA IS REAL" for everyone to hear. we all laughed. after a fun day at playlist we went to a party for the rest of the night. during the party jc comes up to me, "andrea!!!" He was drunk. "Ummm yea?" I ask him. Then he tells me, "I like you. And I don't care what kian says, got it?" He told me as he was leaning in to kiss me.
---------------
authors note:
welcome to the drama, i hear you've been expecting us (: