C H A P T E R E I G H T

•kian's pov•

I've been trying to find Andrea everywhere. But I couldn't find her. Until I saw jc practically on top of her. I walked super fast over there and pushed jc out of her space. "What the actual fvck?" I yelled. I grabbed andrea and we left. I dropped her off at her hotel. "Are you gonna come or??" She asked me. "No" I said as my voice was cracking. "I don't think this is working" I told her. Tears started coming down her face "kian no stop please." "I like you. A lot. But jc obviously does too. And when he was on you, why didn't you push him off of you?" He said crying. She was silent, and trying to hold back more of her tears. I started my car. "No kian please" she yelled. As hard as it was for me to do this, I drove away. I was in the same hotel as her, but I couldn't get off at that moment, so I just drove.

•Andrea's pov•

When he left I ran to my hotel room and called jenn, it was after midnight so I knew she was on her way back here. "Jenn?" I said on the phone crying. "Oh my god andrea what's wrong?" She asked me. "Kian broke up with me" as soon as I said that I broke down. She hung up and I heard someone running down the hall. It was jenn. "I hung up because I had to tell off his stupid self!!" She told me. "You liked him a lot didn't you?" She asked me. "We were only together for 2-3 days, I know but I liked him for more than that jenn!!" I whined. She sat next to me on my bed. "Go to sleep. It'll help" she gave me a hug and she went to her bed. "He'll regret what he did okay?" She reminded me. "Okay" i sniffled.
--------------
authors note:
this is an emotional roller coaster!!!!
be ready for another 2 chapters tonight maybe??? I have nothing else to do lol