C H A P T E R N I N E

•jenn's pov•

me and Andrea decided to leave playlist early because we knew all the questions would be about the break up. So we went back to LA.

•kian's pov•

i couldn't even be able to look at jc, but he came up and talked to me, "look dude I'm so sor-" I interrupted him. "Don't even, you messed up probably the most amazing thing that's probably ever happened to me. And now she's gone. Because of you" I explained to him. "I'll talk to her" he told me. "No you won't. You won't go near her." I yelled at him. "First you get home at 11 doing whatever, and now we just start dating and you confess your feelings to her?! And get half on top of her?!" I question. "I'm sorry!!! I was drunk I couldn't control what I was doing." He explained. "You were drunk?" I ask him. "There wasn't an beer at the party, so how did you get drunk?" I confronted him. "I was jealous okay?" He admitted. I ignored him and walked away. I went to the hotel and noticed Andrea and jenn's hotel was already checked out. 'They left early?? No, they wouldn't do that.' I thought to myself. then I found a note on my door. 'Andrea and I decided to leave early. She's heartbroken, you need to fix what you broke, lawley. -jenn' as soon as I saw this I got to LA as soon as possible and went to their apartment. I banged on their door. Jenn opened. "Where is she?" I asked. She opened the door more for me to see Andrea on the couch asleep. "I see you found my note." She says rolling her eyes. She went to andrea and woke her up. "He wants to talk to you." Jenn explains. I walked up to her and set next to her. She didn't even take a glance at me. "Andrea" I said. "Hm"
I took her chin and moved it to where she was looking toward me, she looked me right in the eyes. "I'm sorry. I made a mistake. I was mad, and I didn't know what to do." I explained. "I would've done the same thing." She says quietly. "I didn't want to hurt you. Andrea I love you to much to do that." Right when those words came out I heard what I said "what'd you say?" She asked me. "I love you, andrea." I explain. She smiles, "I love you too." And at last our lips touch. "Talk about kiss and make up" jenn says as she laughs. "I won't let anybody get in between us again okay?" I promise her. "Okay." She says.
-------------
authors note:
this was the end of this fanfic!!! i have a huge one planned for the next one!!! you won't wanna miss it!!!!!! ill have the cover out tomorrow?? (That's my plan.)