C H A P T E R F I V E

•kians pov•
when we boarded the plane, my seat was next to jc. "sup bro" he told me. "hey" I said looking down. "what's up?" he asked me. "well i don't really know because im looking down." i said jokingly. he laughs. "c'mon. what's bothering you?" he asks me again. i looks up and looks out the window, "nothing. not important." the rest of the plane trip was awkward, me and jc didn't talk much, but that's because i didn't keep the conversation going, i didn't want to. once we got to Orlando I saw jenn and andrea waiting with signs that said 'our second life' we all started laughing. "well, let's go!" the girls said. we all walked to our hotel. it wasn't really that far from the airport. "what did you need to tell me before the flight?" andrea asked me. i took a deep breath, "i really like you. and i was wondering maybe we could get dinner tonight?" i asked her.
•andrea's pov•

i was super excited when kian asked me out. i was kind of hoping he would. "yea sure" I grinned. then jenn came "there's this party tonight and i think we're all going, are y'all two?" she asked me and kian. i looked up at him, "we can't" he told jenn. jenn smirked at me "we have other plans." he smiled at me. "yea" i smiled. "ok well you crazy kids have fun tonight" she smirked at us. jenn yelled out so the guys could hear. "let's get to the hotel so we can film 'ask ricky and friends!'" Ricky told us. And we all followed him.