All From a Hit

It's a crazy thing life. One choice can make a chain reaction of a million things. Maybe they aren't all good... but there's always hope. Always a chance something amazing will happen.

Harry Styles use to be the cool kid. He use to be the one everyone liked. Girls would fall all over him and guys wanted to hang out with him all the time. Played football, big popular. But Harry knew that when he moved to Doncaster everything would change. He honesty wasn't expecting anyone to like him. He was going to take the move as a chance to have a new start.

Louis Tomlinson was popular. Captain of the football team, the girls loved him and the guys wanted to be him. Basically Louis was everything Harry use to be. Perfect.

Louis had an... odd run in with Harry. Louis, being the lovely, perfect person he is excepts, Harry right away. Harrys sitting with Louis at lunch and hanging out with his friends, because that's what a good friend would do.

So, Harry starts to think that maybe this won't be hell.

And maybe something amazing will happen.

A/n:

so basically this is my first real story. I'll be posting the first chapter soon and hopefully I can get into a routine of updating. ;)

9/16/14

I will be the first to admit, yes this description fucking sucks. yes it seems childish, and well, I believe the first few chapters are. however, until I complete this story, which I plan on doing, you will have to deal with the childish chapters, and get to the good parts. I am sorry, but everyone had their first, and I would love to finish this on a high note.

much love :)