chapter 2

A/n:

HELLO!! I'mmm backkkkk

ok you don't care.

I'm updating because there might be a little gap between now and the next time I update. I'm having some personal problems that I'd rather not bring up.

So I will be working on the chapters to come, it just might be a week or so... sorry if you care.

And my laptop is being weird, and even thought I tried to fix it I'm sorry if something got cut off.

But enough of this,

make sure to vote and comment

love you all :)

here's chapter 2 ;)

Chapter 2

Life is crazy, yet perfect right now.

I walked out of period four heading to my next class. The day was dragging, and  I wasn't going to lie, I just wanted to go to lunch. About 10% of the reason might be because I'm hungry. The other 90% might be Louis. Stupid. I didn't even know him. He was a stranger. He's a lovely stranger though.

It's funny though how even though he's a stranger I really feel like I know him. I may not know every goory detail. It's like, I feel like I could be his best friend in another life. I want to know everything about this boy. I want to know what is favorite color is. I want to know what his biggest secret is. I want to know how many people are in his family. I want to know what his childhood nickname was. I want to know every little thing until there's nothing left to know.

And I wanted to tell him everything about me. I would be willing to tell him every last thing about me. Everything for my birthday, to why I actually moved here. I just want it to be perfect, no matter what it takes to get there.

Stupid feelings. Making me want things I can't have.

I was shoving my books in my locker when Niall walked up to me. I met him in second period and he was basically showing me the way to all the classes.

"Hey mate! Math next right?" he asked with his thick Irish accent. He was a nice kid. Told me he moved here from Ireland when he was young. Been here ever since. He has bright blue eyes and blonde hair fixed to the T.

"Yeah then lunch thank the dearest lord," I said. Louis. I get to see Louis. I found myself smiling to myself.

"Yeah common mate," Niall laughed as we made our way to class.

--------

When math ended I practically ran to my locker. I stuffed everything inside and didn't even care how it looked. I would find what I needed later. It's sad that I've been here for half a day and already am making a mess. I was on the verge of maybe fixing it but then I realized something. I would rather be at lunch then fixing this. So, screw it. I quite dramatically slammed the locker shut and started off to the lunch room, which I made a point to know where it was.

I got inline and grabbed whatever but didn't even think to look around. The lunch hall was a decent size, but it wouldn't be hard to find anyone. I pulled money out, (with a struggle I might add. Skinny jeans aren't awesome for that.) and paid before turning and searching for Louis. I find him but he doesn't notice. He's with a big group, and they're all chatting.

All of the sudden Niall appears and scared the shit out of me.  He tends to jump out and I don't think I can get use to that.

"Jeez Niall. You can't do that to people. You almost made me take a heart attack," I said putting my hand to my chest over where my heart is, as we started to walk.