These are just previews don't hate me

"Oppa Oppa," Sofia squealed as Suga tickled her. "No this is payback, why did you embarrass me in front of everyone" Suga said smiling. "No Oppa stop, I'm sorry" Sofia said." You always manage to make me stop and listen to you no matter what," Suga said as he stopped and placed one of your fallen hairs back behind you ear And whispered "That what I love about you.
--------
"Come on Sofia its going to be fun" Suga said on the ice rink he looked so handsome the way he moved was so majestic. "Alright, but if i hurt myself im blaming you Oppa!" Sofia said as she stepped on to the ice rink.She began to wobble a little but after a while she got comfortable and went to the middle of the rink with Suga. He was always by her side holding her hand. After a while Suga became sleepy and they both agreed to take a break and have some snacks. Suga went to get a table in the back and Sofia brought 2 mugs with hot chocolate and whip cream to top them off the cashier also gave her some pocky and strawberries. At the table was a sleeping Suga, Sofia carefully placed the hot chocolate beside Suga and began to sip her hot chocolate. Suga woke up smiling that Sofia was the first face he saw especially her face of enjoyment."Morning my swaggey queen" he said. He started to get closer to Sofia and all Sofia could do was blush. They got face to face their lips just millimeters away. He came closer and all he did was like the small amount of whipped cream off her nose while whispering in your ear, "That was sweet but not as sweet as your kisses." He slowly backed away from Sofia who was still red. She decided to brush it off and got a strawberry and bit it. Suga saw this and grabbed one also. "Sofia do you know that I like strawberries?" Sofia looks away because she is still flustered. "Maybe, maybe they were just all for me" Sofia brings the bowl towards herself not letting Suga get more. "Sofia don't do that, I want some to," He brought you closer to him and he gave you a peck on the cheek. You froze again, taking the opportunity he quickly bit into the strawberry you were also biting into at the moment. He pulled away smiling "Sofia 0- Suga 2" you kept on blushing at his actions. He would hardly act like this with the band just with you. And you loved it.

~~~~~~~
So yeah this is something I'm writing for a friend if I can get 50 I will continue this story. So I think you all better help her. Thanks for everything and bye!😃