Chapter 5: Meeting With The Principal What Did We Do Now?

-Sofia POV-
Beep Beep Beep
      'Ugh, I don't want to go to school today ' I thought as I tried to hit the snooze button but failing miserably.

      "Come on Sofia, we got to go before everyone wakes up and starts to ask for breakfast," Brisa said hitting the snooze button for me. Somehow she was a morning person and I was a night owl, but last night she had made an exception. 

      "But I don't want to go," I whined getting up from my bed. 

       "I couldn't agree more, but I do care about my clubs and band. Besides you have a date after school you don't want to be late for my I remind you." She handing me my clothes. 

     "Ugg.. your right I'm only going to school today for that and the meeting," I got up and started getting changed into a sweater and some black jeans. I put my hair in a messy bun because of my lazy mood. "What's the meeting for anyways,"

       "Oh, I think it was for touring some new students!" She put her hair into a high ponytail and made sure to leave some out for her bangs. 

     "Why did they pick us of all people to tour them. We have busy schedules not to mention that I hate interacting with people. I mean have you not seen me meeting new people? I make it awkward. Not to mention, you come off strong when meeting people". Grabbing my phone, earbuds, and bookbag I began walking downstairs

     "Yeah, you're right. But, there is always room for a first time so suck it up," she said grabbing her stuff as well as Nathan's key.

      "Brisa, um...are you planning to do with those keys ?" I asked her.

       "Oh, I'm going to drive us to school," she said heading out the room. We went downstairs and into the kitchen where we saw the rest of the kids having breakfast and getting last minute items. 

     "How? You are not supposed to have a car." 

    "Crap, ummm.....I'll just say that he gave me the car so that he wouldn't do anything stupid, and that's why it's in the driveway? yeah.... we'll go with that." We walked downstairs into the kitchen and were greeted with a crowd of kids eating breakfast grabbing last minute essentials for school.

       "Hey mom, we drive the kids today, Nathan, left his car here so he didn't do anything stupid and I have to give it back," She confessed to my aunt which had a 'whatever' look on her face.

      "I know what you did last night," my aunt said seriously. I shot a glance at Brisa 'We're dead' "You think I wouldn't know when my child was sneaking food into the rooms," handing us our breakfast. I let out a sigh of relief 

      "Oh, well, yeah, you caught us," Brisa nervously responded. 

     "Ada, hurry up and come downstairs we are about to leave," I shouted, I don't want to go to school but I don't want to be late either. Soon enough my other cousin came downstairs, and everyone that piled into Nathan's by the power of a miracle. 

     After everyone else had been dropped off Ada, Brisa, and I drove to high school. "Well that was an eventful morning," I said getting out of the car. 

     "You got that right," Brisa said locking it.  We walked into the building and just before entering Ada stopped us. 

     "Okay, it's 7:42. I will see you all later, " and with that, she disappeared into the school

       "Umm... She does know that she is a part of the meeting that starts at 8 right?" Brisa asked me. 

     "Nah, let's just let her find out on her own," I said grinning. We entered the school and hurried along the corridors until we reached the meeting room to see the new faces and the principal. 

      "Oh girls, perfect timing," Mr. K said motioning us to come closer and take a seat. "Ms. Gomez, Ms. Angel I need you all to show these fine gentleman around the school, and don't worry about being late they are sharing the same schedules as both of you so I suggest you all hurry along." She then escorted us out the door.

      "Okay, that has to be the most normal thing we've experienced so far. Moving on though, I believe an introduction is important here," I said looking at the group of boys we had been assigned to. 

"Well, I'm Namjoon," 

"I'm Jin,"

 "I'm Jimin,

 "I'm Jungkook," said the youngest looking one.

 "I'm Taehyung," 

 "I'm your hope, and your angel, J-hope or Hobi," 

 "Huh? Oh, I'm Yoongi."

  'Where have I heard that name before',' I examined them closely, but couldn't remember. "Okay now that that's out of the way I'm Sofia," Yoongi looked my way with a thoughtful face. I looked away for a second

     "And I'm Brisa, or Brisky whatever you prefer," Brisa said. Suddenly it dawned on me. "Wait, aren't you that boyband from last night, BTS or BTC something like that?" I asked.