Chapter 1

Smack. The sound of my fist hitting the bag filled the room. Smack. Smack. Smack. Punch after punch landed on the bag in perfection. Smack. Breathe in - breathe out.  

One - two - one - two. One - two - three. One - two - three - four. Another series of punches landen on the bag. The sound a sweet lullaby in my ears. Bringing my knee up and swinging my leg out I finished it off with a hard kick. 

I relaxed and took a deep breath as the bag swung back and ford from the power of my kick. A smile crept it's way onto my lips. Lifting my arm I dragged my hand across my forehead getting rid of the sweat. My white tank top was drenched in sweat making it slightly see-through and my black shorts hang loose around me thighs. 

I walked out off the ring and grabbed my bag heading towards the door. I took a drink from my water bottle and found the keys to my car in the pocket of my hoodie. 

Walking up to my Lamborghini Aventador LP 700–4 i admired it once again. I love my car. It's beautiful, it's fast and it's perfect. I unlocked the door and got in throwing my bag in the passenger seat. As I rolled out the parking lot and out on the road I already noticed people stare. 

You see I'm not rich. My parents are. They don't do anything but work. My father has is a high respected lawyer and one of the best in California. My mother is a fashion designer and travels the world with her job. I have an older brother but he's away at college. He attends Oxford which means he's all the way in England.

When I got home the time said 07:55 am. I had to be at school at 9 so I had about 45 minutes to get ready before I had to leave. Putting my bag in the corner of the bathroom I stripped out of my clothes and turned on the water. A few seconds later I stepped in and let the warm watter relax my tensed shoulders. 

I washed my hair and stepped out of the shower. Wrapping a towel around me I emptied my bag into the washing bin and made my way to my room. I turned on my laptop, found my favorite playlist and put on Bite My Tongue by You Me At Six. Humming along to the lyrics I opened the doors to my closet and walked in skimming trough the clothes. Setteling on a pair of black skinny jeans and my Black Veil Brides t-shirt I grabbed a dark brown leather jacket and got dressed. 

I dug around my jewerly untill I found some rings I liked and some bracelets. I took the old shoelace that hung on my mirror and tied that around my wrist too. Not bothering with any makeup I swung my long chocolate brown hair over my shoulder so it rested on my backside. Grabbing my bag, my phone, my keys and stuffing a 50 note in my pocket I rushed down the stairs to the kitchen where I grabbed a little tube of cookie dough ice cream and a spoon and an apple and made my way to my car grabbing my water bottle from the counter. Pulling on a pair of worn-out combat boots I locked the door behind me and walked to my car eating on my way to school. 

It was a 10 minutes drive to school, so I spent the time eating my food and listening to music. Pierce The Veil blasted through the speakers. People could probably hear out on the street but I really don't care. 

When I finally arrived I opened the door and stepped out. I could feel people's eyes following my moves. It's always like that. Everyone knows who I am. But once again I don't care. They might know my name but they don't me and they don't know my history. Plugging my earbuds in my ears I turned up for some music locking the car behind me I started walking.

I smile found it's way on my lips as The Shins - New Slang blasted in my ears. Making my way to my locker I got out my books and made my way too class. 

"Good morning Mrs. Johnson" I greeted the teacher with a smile. 

"Good morning Miss Adams" The young woman greeted me back. "First again I see" 

I put my bag down and plopped down in my seat. "Same as always" I replied. Mrs. Johnson was my favorite teacher. She taught English and I loved her way of teaching. Her first name is Amanda but don't tell anyone I know that. She's 26 married to Alexander Johnson who owns his own company. They are both loaded but she has always wanted to teach. And she doesn't want to be one of those wifes who just walk around at home spending her husbands money. 

"Hows Alex?" I smile broke out onto her face when I asked her that. 

"He's great! He's been more home lately so that's lovely." Her eyes sparkled whenever she talked about him. She was so passionate about him. I envyed her for that. 

"I'm glad" 

At that moments students started pilling into the room with only 30 seconds left on the clock. The tart bell had rung.  (A/N I'm not from the US so I don't really know the function of the tart bell I'm just guessing) 

A few weird looks where cast my way as people started setteling down in their seats. 

BRIIIIIIIING the sound of the bell had almost a magical effect. The room quited down for about 5 seconds and then the talking and whispering started again. 

"Everybody quiet!" Mrs. Johnson called out to the class. Once again the talking died down and she started calling the names, checking if we were all there. 

10 minutes into the class and Mrs. Johnson was standing at the board talking about Shakespear when the door flung open. 

"Can I help you Mr. West?" Mrs. Johnson asked in an annoyed voice and a raised eyebrow. 

"Well seing as I'm in this class now I'd say..... no." He replied with a bored tone. 

"Just find a seat Jacob" Mrs. Johnson said with a sigh. "You can go sit down to Ms. Adams" 

jacob looked like a big question mark. 

"That would be me" I voiced my thoughts capturing the attention of the boy infront of me. Sending one look at me he made his way towards the desk next to me. Dropping his bag on the floor he sat down in his seat, plopping his feat on the desk.

Mrs. Johnson didn't care wasting time on lecturing him about keeping your shoes off of school property but just continued where she left off. 

"So" Jacob said next to me capturing my attention "Who are you?" He didn't look at me as he spoke. 

"A person" I answered putting my attention on the board once again scribbling down a few notes to the words coming out of Mrs. Johnsons mouth. 

"Smart answer there Geek Girl. Though I would have thought you'd come with something a bit more..... intellectual" 

At his last words my eyes moved to his face. A smirk was playing at his lips as he studied my reaction. 

"Did you just question my intellectuality?" I gaped at him. 

"What if I did?" He shot back

"I'd say you'd be pretty stupid. But I guess that suits your look right? You have the whole "Bad Boy" thing going for you. But a part of that is being stupid right? So congratulations. You just won first price in stupidity." 

I picked up my things and walked out the door just as the bell rung. 

"Stupid bad boy" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's the first chapter. Should I continue?