Chapter 8

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" A deep voice sounded from above me. My back was aching and.... what is that? I looked down and saw an arm drapped over my stomach.

"Holy shit!" I don't think I have ever gotton up so fast.

"Ahh little one, don't pretend you don't know what is happening. You had a bonding night with the infamous bad boy." Beck smirked at me. Zack on the other hand? He looked furious.

"What the hell Carrie? What is this? I thought the rule was that you should clear stuff like this with me!" He was trying to be calm, but underneath there was a rage coming.

"Shut up you guys, I'm trying to sleep." Jacob mumled from next to me.

"Get up you fucker" I punched him in the arm which made him open an eye.

"'morning." He said, a lazy smile decorating his face.

I couldn't help but notice how cute he looked. His hair a bit messy, his eyelids looking heavy, but with a simple little smile on his face, like he just had his best nights sleep.

"So Jacob West, we meet again." Beck was looking at him with an expression I couldn't quite figure out. It was a mixture of happiness, anger, surprise and pure joy.

Jacob sat up and looked at first me, then Zack and at last Beck. He opened his mouth, but then shut it again. His face grew with annoyance and he looked at me.

"I'm leaving" he said. He got up, grabbed his cigarettes and walked to his bike.

"Sure thing West! Run from the two bad boys." Beck and Zack snickered as they saw the look on Jacobs face before he sped of. I grabbed my cigarettes and took one out to light it. As I put it between my lips Zack made a strange noise.

"What?" I looked at him.
"You still smoking? Little sis' that's no good idea" he looked at me, disapproval clear in his face.
He has no right to judge so I ignored him and took another drag.

Three hours later I was in the gym once again. I was laying on my back after finishing an intense workout.
Jacob West.
I couldn't get him out of my mind. Why had he come to my house last night?

Jacobs POV
I was annoyed. That girl is so special, but there's something more. Something I couldn't put my finger on. I couldn't get the words from a few days ago get out of my mind.
I won't be hurt again.
That's what she said, but what does it mean? She doesn't seem like the type anyone could hurt. Who had been lucky enough to be led in to her life, and then hurt her? He must be a fucking idiot.

I couldn't get her out of my mind. Last night she looked so beautiful. With her hair loosely hanging around her face, her piercing eyes, and that body. She was perfect. Those toned legs, her flat stomach, and her arms, so small, but with so much muscle laying beneath. How did she get so strong?

Carries POV
It was time for another day at school. I got out of my bed and went directly to the shower turning it on and getting in. The hot water was soothing my sore muscles. After washing my hair I got out and dried myself off. I went to my closet pulling out a pair of army green jeans and a black shirt. After putting them on I ran a brush through my hair and applied a light layer of mascara, put on a few bracelets, some rings and a necklace before heading downstairs. I grabbed a granola bar, put on my combat boots and went to my car.
As I got out of my car I saw Jacob standing with his friend with a smile on his face.
He was damn hot. He was wearing a pair of dark faded jeans, a white v neck and combat boots.
Walking past them I felt a set of eyes on me.
Smack.
All of a sudden my butt was aching. Turing around I saw Josh, a kid who hangs out with Tyler and his group.
"Oh shit" he muttered.
I curled my hand into a fist and punched him in the stomach. He curled over moaning as he tried to catch his breath.
"Don't ever touch me like that again. Got it?" I asked. He nodded and mumbled a sorry.
"Hey Carrie, cool down on my mates will ya'?" Tyler joked.
What happened next was strange.
A fist came flying at me, instinct kicking in I dodged the punch only to find another coming right at me. I blocked it and threw a punch of my own, after successfully hitting my target I brought up my leg and kicked someone in the ribs.
"What the hell!?" Jacob hissed out in pain. "How the fuck did you do that?"
My eyes widened as I saw who my attacker was.
"Jacob? Why the hell were you trying to hit me!?" I said now angry.
"I just wanted to see if you could fight. I've heard few rumours." He looked at me with a bruising eye and he was clutching his side
"Damn that hurt like a bitch, you've got some serious skills." This time his voice was laced with pride and admiration.
Tyler laughed and swung his arm over my shoulder.
"Oh that was gold! Carrie marry me? You are one badass."
I smiled and looked at Jacob once more. "Don't try that again or I might seriously hurt you."

"So Carrie tell me, where did you learn that?" Tyler looked at me with curiosity visible in every feature.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I winked, shrug him arm of me and started walking away. "See ya' loser!"

Shit. How am I gonna explain this one?

-------------------------------------
Hey guys, sorry for the really long wait. I've got a lot going on. If you wanna know keep reading.

I graduated school a year ago, I moved out from moms place and now live with my boyfriend. I'm working full time, taking my drivers license, and trying to start our own business. I'm now 20, going strong and have been with my boyfriend for 2 ½ years. So it's been taking up a lot of my time. I won't let you wait long for the next chapter. I've already started and am very excited to see what you think guys think.