the walk..

After that it became a normal thing to kiss alot . Wed walk somewere wed take a lot of kissing breaks , speaking of walks one nite we decide to talk a walk so we started walkin we didnt know were to go but my grandma and grandpa died a couple years before they lived around her so i wanted to go we were walkin that way and memorys started coming back like when i was a lilltle girl i used to go to there house every wesenday id spend the night sleep with my grandma and everything she was like a mom to me . Anyways me and my gma would sit there and play piano i loved that wed cook togther . Me and my gpa wed work on the car together more like me hand him tools lol . I was close to them and i was teliing shelice everything we finally reached there house and the frist thing i said was theres my room even though i wasnt there only grandkid i was the only one to have a room never slept in it though i always ended up sleeping with my grandma . Itold shelice about the things i did with my grandma we started leaving to go back to her house and i broke down in tears she held me and the she started crying because her gpa died and she couldnt rember him and after that i felt so relieved . When i talked to her just came so easy i can tell her everything and thats one of the things i love about her .