things are lookn out for the better(:

The next day i went to school and saw here we smiled at each other before i asked her out i told her we have to hang out and we have to hold hands and kiss i dont wanna not talk or any of that she agreed anways i got thru my boreing classes and went to pe we hung around each other and talked i was so happy couldnt help but smile we did this for awhile even hung out after school and one day we were hanging out i went home to get money kuz i wanted starbucks so i walked it with shelice behind me i went to ask my mom she said no and we started agrueing me and shelice walked out i slamed the door i was so mad i was snaping my fingers we were about half way down my street and i dont know if the snaping got on her nerves or she wanted to hold my hand but she grabed my hand i instanly got calm when she touches me it warms my heart makes me feel safe we hung out for a while just talking and holding hands i was happy that she grabed my hand i kept thinking this is so much better then when we frist dated . It went like this for awhile and finally i met one of her friends before i could introduce my self he said hi savannah i looked at him confused how did he know my name i thought does she talk about i was just like hi shelice laughed and then he relized he is all oh i forgot to say im devin .we left school he seemed like a different person not like a follower but a leader instead like he didnt care what people thought i liked that because im the same way we were laughing and yelling oh i forgot to metion it was his bday so we went to quiznos he got food after he ate we headed to the park we got there he had to pick up his bro so he left i was laying on shelice and we were talking and then devin came up and yells something i thought i heard ice cream so i ran to him hurting my self in the process and he didnt have ice cream i walked up the hill layed back on shelice mad she laughed at me i didnt think it was funny they both couldnt stop laughing so i thru a little fit and they laughed more i couldnt help but laugh with them though then all of sudden devin farted i started laughn i couldnt stop i started crying kuz i was laughing so hard he had no shame either then after a while we all went home it was a good day . The day i made a best friend.