chp 3 <3

but when i got to pe i tryed to talk to her but she kinda shruged me off i thought i did something so i just droped it she did the same the next day so i asked her did i do something she said no so i was like ok whatever the next week i broke up with my girlfriend and tryed giveing her hints that she shuld ask me out but she just either wasnt geting them or she didnt want to ask me out so finally i was geting pizza texting her and itold her that i like her & i wanted her to ask me out she teased me for a lil and then finally asked me out i was so happy she finally did everything was goin great but she kept ignoring me in person she never could hang out she was always buzy finally we got to hang out we went to the park and chilled iliked it even though i was really loud and she was quite she never really talks much im normally around people who are loud do it was a change she left she hasnt grabed my hand or anything yet and its been a month and we have only hung out once i started geting this feeling like something was missing but i didnt give up on hangeing out for a while then one day she told me about her past and how she dated more then one person at a tyme she said she only dates them for 2 weeks i didnt like that beacuase every realtionship i have been in they have cheated on me so it worried me and then i thought she never wants to hang out so could she be cheating i thought about that for a while it was a week or two after our two months and she tells me her friend kissed her see i talked to her friend alot i rarely ever talked to shelice for a long time but her friend said she didnt have feelings and wouldnt come between us i believed her but the she kissed her i was at a friends at the tyme i got some numb i couldnt feel at all the only thing i could feel is my heart being pulled out my chest see i knew i was inlove w her and she said she was in love w me too . The whole time she was telling me i didnt believe her that she didnt kiss her back i should have but i didnt . I was talking to someone else at the time yes it was wrong but it started as being friends w her but then i broke up w shelice i was so heart broken i thnk she was to but i couldnt tell shes not one to talk about her feelings . I didnt know what to do so two days later the girl i was talking to asked me out i said yes thinking that i might loose my feeling for shelice dont get me wrong i wanted to be w her but then again i was so hurt didnt know if i ever could for the next 5 months we grew close we were best friends and everyone knew that . We hung out more iloved hanging out with her we always had a gud tyme hangeing out . Then i broke up w my girlfriend dont think she didnt date she did to we both wanted the same thing to loose feelings beacause the hurt but neither of us could so i was single for a liltle i wanted to b w her so i tryed to talk to her to see if she still loves me but she never wanted to talk about it i finally made her talk about it she didnt ask me out so finally i asked her out she said i couldnt help but feel complete .