First car

Age: 16 years old

      Hair: wavy black

      Eyes: light blue

      Height/ figure: 2 inches shorter then Sam. A lean build with a little muscle.

                         **First Car**

People all around the classroom lazily clapped as someone finishes up their report. Nikki held back a yawn as that person sat down. Just another boring day. No one actually cared about these stupid reports anyways, I mean no offense but the teacher just did this so he wouldn't be stuck grading papers all day. I wasn't complaining though.

"Okay witwicky your up. Nikki please do not fall asleep during your brothers presentation." Nikki sighed and leaned back in her chair.

"Knock em' dead Sam." She whispered as Sam got up from the seat next to her. He smiled and carried his backpack to the front of the classroom. He poured loads of stuff on the presentation table.

"Sorry I got a lot of stuff." He said as he straightened the junk out on the table. "For my family genealogy report I-" he stopped abruptly as a rubber band hit him in the neck. He flinched and grabbed his neck. Nikki sat up looking for the culprit. Sam wasn't very popular but if you messed with him you messed with me. I glared as I caught Trent whispering "who did that?" I knew it was him and gave him a nasty look. He just smirked.

"Who did that?" The teacher stood up. He glared. "People responsibility." He said pointing at them. He sat back down gesturing for Sam to continue.

Sam cleared his throat. "For my family genealogy report I decided to do it on my great great grandfather Captain archibald witwicky." Sam started to go on. Nikki tried to listen but she already knew everything about their grandfather. She drifted off into her own thoughts.

Today was the day her and Sam would get a brand new car. Their own car. That was of course if Sam got the last A they needed. God if he didn't get that A, She was going to kill him. A smile tugged its way onto her lips as she thought of the car. Dad was a stubborn mule and it was difficult trying to get him to buy them car. They would have to share obviously. It was hard enough getting him to get them 1 car.

Everyone started to laugh and Nikki snapped back into reality. She looked to the front of the classroom and saw her dear brother bidding on their grandfathers glasses. She rolled her eyes and gathered her stuff.

"They're not going to buy our grandfathers glasses Sam." She said. He glared amusingly.

"I'm gonna wait in the car." She said walking out.

"So?" Sam said as he walked to his teachers desk.

"You were hocking your grandfathers crap in my classroom. How do you think your grandfather would feel about that?"

"Yea yea I know I'm sorry but what about my grade?" Sam asked

"I'd say a solid...... B-" he said

"A
a-a B-? Let me tell you about a dream. A boy's dream. You see that man sitting in that car with my sister? That man promised that boy that if he got enough money and 3 A's that he would buy him and his sister a new car. I got the money and 2 A's but your B-? Cupput! Dream gone!" Sam paused and said. "Just ask yourself sir. What would Jesus do?"