Hoover dam

The kids were loaded into a black can. Nikki stayed glaring at Simmons. 1 she did not like being shoved into a van sitting by her number 1 enemy and 2 she hated how the autobots just ran off and 3 SHE HATED BEING Shoved INTO A VAN!!! She had to be sure you knew she hated being shoved. Period!

"So Ladiesman217 that is your ebay username, right?" he asks as he turns around in his seat to look at all of us.

"Yeah, but it was typo and you know I ran with it," Sam tries to cover up his embarrassment.

"Does this sound like you?" Simmons said.

"Hi, my name is Sam Witwicky and I, ugh, just saw me and my sister's car-"

"Yea that sounds like ladies man." Nikki said threw gritted teeth glaring at Sam.

"Last night at the station you told the officer there that your car transformed," he looks between Sam and Nikki. "Enlighten me."

"Look I said my car was stolen. This is a total misunderstanding." Sam said.

"Test that officers urine because I'm pretty sure he was messed the fuck up last night." Nikki stated.

"Really?" Simmons said in disbelief.

"Yea buts okay now because it came back." Sam said stupidly.

"Not by itself though." Nikki said pointedly.

"A car can't come back by itself because that would be crazy!" Mikaela starts to laugh Sam joining her. Nikki didn't even smile.

"So what do you kids know about aliens?" Simmons asked and stopped laughing abruptly.

"What you mean like E.t." Sam states

"Urban legend." Mikaela said.

"You see this badge? This is a do-whatever-I-want-and-get-away-with-it-badge. I'm gonna lock you kids up forever." He said like he was tough.

"You know what don't listen to him guys. He's just pissy because he has to get back to guarding the mall." Mikaela said.

"You in the training braw. Do not test me. Especially with your daddy's parole coming up." Simmons snapped.

"Parole?" Sam said surprised.

"I told you." Nikki smirked.

"It's nothing." Mikaela glared at Nikki.

"Grand theft auto? That ain't nothing?" Simmons asked.

"You know those cars we used to fix? Well they weren't always ours. My dad couldn't afford a babysitter so he had to bring me with him." Mikaela explained.

"She has her own Juvie record to prove it. She's a criminal! Criminals are hot." Simmons said creepily.

Before Mikaela can say anything the car crashes. 2 blue giant hands break into the Windows slowly lifting the car. The car couldn't take the pressure and the roof broke off.

The autobots were here.

"You assholes are in trouble now." Nikki whispered hissing in the agents ears.

"Gentlemen I would like you to meet our friend. Optimus prime." Sam said smirking.oh now he decides to be tough?

"Taking the children was a bad move." Optimus glared. "Autobots relieve them of their weapons. The others started to swing out and reveal themselves.