Autobots

A/N: there is a YouTube video up there seeing all of there transformations and just pretend Nikki's in there.

They weren't driving much longer before bee stopped and the kids got out. They looked up to see 4 meteors heading towards earth. Nikki had a clue that they weren't really meteors.

They all watched the meteors crash. Then, they got back into the car and bee drove them into an ally way.

They all got out as a big peter-belt semi truck with red flames pulled up along with a rescue vehicle, a GMC top kick black truck, and a slick silver car pulled up.

The semi did a long dramatic but very awesome transformation. As he transformed so did the others. The semi was so big. Nikki started at him.

He bent down to get a better look at the three of them.

"Are you Samuel James witwicky and Nikki Grace witwicky descendants of Archibald witwicky?" He blinked.

"They know your names." Mikaela stated.

"Well state the obvious." Nikki glared. Mikaela glared right back.

"Who wants to know?" "Yea." Nikki and Sam said at the same time.

"My name is Optimus Prime," Optimus began to explain, "We are Autonomous Robotic Organisms from the planet Cybertron."

"But you can call us Autobots for short," the rescue truck told them.

"Autobots," Sam repeated.

"Again with the repeating of things people have already said?!" Nikki said aggravated.

"Just testing it out jeez. Are you on your period?" Sam asked .

Nikki's eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh you are!!" Sam laughed.

*slap*

"Ouch!" Sam yelled in pain.

"I'm still horribly mad at you so don't talk to me." She glared.

"Wow y'all have some sibling issues." Mikaela stated

"And I don't like you so you be quiet too!" Nikki snapped. She rolled her eyes.

The autobots looked amused.

"What's crackin' little bitches?" the silver Pontiac said as he hopped onto a car like it was a couch.

"Meet my first lieutenant. Designation Jazz," Optimus introduced.

"This looks like a cool place to kick it," Jazz said.

"How did he learn to talk like that?" Sam asked.

"We've learned Earth's languages through the world wide web," Optimus explained. Nikki looked at him and blushed. What the? Wait hold up? Nikki didn't blush.

"My weapon specialist Ironhide," Optimus said as we looked at the black pickup truck from earlier. Who was now a robot and pointing giant guns at them. Wasn't that lovely.

Sam jumped behind Nikki. She rolled her eyes.

"You feeling lucky punk?" Ironhide smirked as his cannons whirred.

"Better put those gins away before Sam soils himself." Nikki said not intimidated. She stepped away from Sam.

Easy, Ironhide," Optimus warned him.