*Just as it Should Be: Tamakyo

WARNING: LEMONS AHEAD. VANILLA SEX, SINCE I DON'T DO SEX TOY LEMONS UNLESS REQUESTED MANY TIMES. WARNING.

To many, Kyouya is the Shadow King. He uses others for his benefit, and cares hugely about finances. While that may be true, he does hold a secret soft-spot when it comes to the father of the host club, Tamaki. For some reason, he can't get that damned Suou boy out of his head. But he suppressed this, no matter how crazy it drove him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyouya PoV:

Just another day as a host. Taking care of finances, selling magazines and photo-shoot books, just as it should be. The twins are being devilish and twincestuous; just as it should be. Haruhi is being a natural, and charming girls with her--his charm. Just as it should be. Honey is being adorable, and Mori is being near-silent. Just as it should be. Tamaki is being swarmed by girls, charming each and every one of them. Just......as it.........should....be....But in my heart, if feels like it should not be. Tamaki is a moron, but a handsome, sweet, caring one at that. Dammit....why did I have to fall for the likes of him? Stop this, Otori. Just...do your work as you always do. Just as it should be.

~Time Skip~

Host Club is finally closed for the day. I sigh in relief and put away my book. Then I go to the changing rooms to get changed. Nobody is here, I'm sure. But when I enter the changing room, I enter upon Tamaki, who is in his underwear, and just beginning on removing his shirt. I cough, and push my glasses up on my nose. 

Tamaki glances at me, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks, before saying, "I didn't know anybody was here."

"Neither did I," I reply, before working on undoing my tie.

I can feel Tamaki's eyes on me as I get changed, and it feels kind of embarrassing.

Then, his smooth voice says, "You know, Mommy dear; I've been wanting to tell you something for a while now."

"Yes, Daddy dearest?" I ask, playing along with his game, now in my own underwear and working on my shirt.

He walks up to me, slowly, and only when he's right in front of me, does he gives me an adoring stare. He then blushes deeper and says, "Kyouya....I-I....I like you. A-As more than a friend."

Immediately as those words leave his mouth, I am stunned. My feelings....the first romantic feelings I've ever had towards anyone.....are returned.

"I-I'm sorry....I'll just leave you be," he apologizes, looking sad due to my lack of response.

Just as he's walking away, I grab his wrist and pull him into my chest, holding him there.

"Wha~?" He asks, before I cut him off.

No; I didn't cut him off with words. I cut him off by pressing my lips to his soft and sweet ones. After a moment of shock, he kisses me back, snaking his arms around my neck. I keep a firm hand on his hip, and the other runs up his back and curl it into his thick, golden locks. Then, I surprise him by turning us around and pinning him to a wall while we kiss. Tamaki gasps, and I dart my tongue into his mouth. With one hand pinning both of his above his head, I use my other hand to unbutton his shirt. I run a hand up his smooth, pale torso, to his clothed shoulder. I pull away so we can breathe.

That's when I say, "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, Mommy," he replies , before  shaking himself out of the pin and slamming me into the wall. "Now let me please you."

He kisses me passionately, and removes my shirt. Then, teasingly, he pulls away and kisses my cheek, then my chin, and then my jaw. I grunt a little at the sensual tingle that I felt when his lips met my skin. At this, he went further and kissed my neck, making his way down to the base of it. When he kissed the sensitive skin, I moaned slightly in pleasure. I feel him smirk against my skin, before he lightly bites it, then sucks on that spot. I moan again; this tingling feeling is overwhelming. Then, he moves his head lower and does the same thing on my collarbone, causing me to toss my head back in pleasure. Now, I decide to take control. I grab Tamaki by the waist, making him gasp, and then I pick him up, walk away from the wall, and carry him on my shoulder. He squeals slightly, and I smirk as I carry him to one of the couches. Then, I throw him down on the couch, gently so he wouldn't be hurt, and then lock the doors. When I get back to Tamaki, I straddle his waist, and kiss him. He kisses back, eagerly. Smirking into the kiss, I move one hand to thread my fingers into his beautiful hair, while my other hand traces his thin and princely body. Both of his hands grab onto my hips, as if trying to keep me here. When my hand grazes over one of his hard nipples, he moans into the kiss, sending shivers down my spine. So, I use my hand to toy with his nipples, which rewards me with a lot of pleasured noises. Suddenly, one of Tamaki's hands glides from my hip to my clothed crotch, and he rubs my growing bulge through the fabric. Now I'm the one moaning, as I straddle Tamaki, letting him rub me through my boxers.