+ ken

"Because, when I was young, I made an amazing discovery. When I was twelve years old, I was waiting for my dad's friend to pick me up to school. Making my way to the first day of school - and that's where I met Mina." Ten said and imagined her face. "Even back then I knew she was beautiful," Ten said with a little sigh.

***

I opened my bag and took out my action figure that I brought along with me when I saw her playing with her barbie doll.

"Hey, do you want to play with me? I have a really cool toy," Ten asked Mina.

"Eww, no!" Mina exclaimed as she looked at Ten's so-called ugly toy. "Power rangers are ugly!"

"But they're superheroes," Ten said feeling a little bit offended at his toy.

"No, Ken is the perfect match for Barbie," Mina explained to Ten angrily. "Ken's caring, smart and handsome. Barbie would never go out with such an ugly power ranger."

Ten was a little bit disappointed but then had a great idea.

***

The next day, Ten came in the car looking very smart. A bow and gelled hair. When Mina saw how good-looking Ten was, she gasped a little.

Ten just gave her a small smirk and took out his new toy.

"Hi, I'm Ken," Ten said while showing his doll to Mina.

Mina's face immediately became cheerful

"Hi, I'm Barbie," Mina said and showed her doll. "Do you want to play?"

"Sure," Ten replied and the two happily played together.

***

"And at that point, I knew the answer to every girl's heart. It's simply really," Ten said.