+ hair

Ten scrolled her profile once more to see her interests. He ended up checking out her love for Ed Sheeran.

"I can pull him off," Ten said with a smirk plastered on his face.

***

The next day, Ten performed one of Ed Sheeran's famous songs - Thinking Out Loud - for Yin in front of the whole class.

Yin, however, had a very unreadable expression. His singing was good - definitely - but it wasn't something that she had thoughts off. He was wearing a wig to make him look like Ed Sheeran and wore something like Ed Sheeran.

"Alright, alright, Ten," his lecturer stopped him. "Ten, I'm sorry to say this but this is completely irrelevant to global warming - but it was good. J-just get out."

As Ten went back to his seat, Yin giggled a little at her lecturer's comments to Ten.

"We take a 10 minute break till our next presentation," their lecturer said.

"Hey Yin," Ten said as he sat beside Yin.

"Hey," Yin greeted him back with a fake smile.

"I was wondering-"

"Y-yeah sure, sure," Yin said and took out something from her bag.

Ten was really happy and quietly cheered by himself.

"There you go," Yin said and gave him a comb.

Ten was a little shock at what Yin gave to him.

"Fix your hair," Yin said and pointed to his messy wig.

"T-thank you," Ten replied with a fake smile and Yin looked back at the lecturer.

Doyoung, who was once again watching the whole thing, just face palmed himself in disappointment.