+ same

"Alright," Ten said as he scrolled through Yin's Facebook page. "Here goes nothing, I'm going to add you."

"Hey, Ten, can I borrow your assignment?" Doyoung asked as he entered Ten's room - making Ten immediately close his laptop little so Doyoung won't notice Yin's Facebook page.

Unfortunately, for Ten, Doyoung saw it.

"What are you doing?" Doyoung asked and pointed to Ten's laptop.

"What are you doing?" Ten asked Doyoung back - not wanting to answer the question.

"I asked you first," Doyoung replied with a little frown.

"Okay, umm, who are you and what are you doing in my room?" Ten asked him.

"Who's Choi Sun Yin, huh?" Doyoung asked with a slight hint of tease.

Ten felt a little bit angry and asked him: "Okay, are you, Choi Sun Yin? Because I'm not Choi Sun Yin."

Doyoung face then changed to not this again face as Ten began to speak.

"And if you think you can come in here and accuse me of being Yin-"

All of the sudden, Ten was interrupted by a notification. He immediately checked it and saw that Yin accepted his friend request.

Choi Sun Yin accepted your friend request.

"Choi Sun Yin's my friend!" Ten said happily.

Doyoung went closer to the screen with a smirk and looked.

"Is this the girl that sat beside you?" Doyoung asked. "She's so beautiful."

"She's mine," Ten said immediately and Doyoung just pouted.

"I didn't even say I wanted to take her," Doyoung said. "So, yesterday you were British, what are you going to be tomorrow?"

"Bruh, don't say stuff like that," Ten said feeling offended. "How long have you known me for?"

"Because I've known you for a long time, that's why I asked," Doyoung said.

"I'm the same guy, alright," Ten said. "The same guy."