well played

small warning: some fluff (if you can call it that) involved
--------------------------------------------

   Tonk's POV:

    I stick one of my chilling fingers through a hole in Remus' ripped slacks to gain his attention. He slaps my hand away as I giggle childishly into my oversized scarf.
    We were sitting at a meeting at the order and I was bored as Snape droned on and on about new missions.
    I stuck another finger through another rip and Remus glared at me like a 6-year old.
    Cut it out, he mouths as I stick my tongue out. Remus scoots his chair farther from me and I pout. He sticks his tongue out mocking me.
  I reach out and push his shirt up to place my cold hand on his warm skin. He flinches and pulls away mad. I start to giggle again, and pretend to play with a loose sting in my cloak.

    ----------------hours later-------------
   We sit at my messy flat. I'm sitting on his lap, with his large, delicate hands wrapped around my waist.
   I smirk and murmur a spell to make my hands cold while he isn't paying attention.
   I slowly lift his shirt up and place my freezing hands on his waist and look up at him.

Remus' POV:

  With my mouth attatched to Tonks' smooth neck I feel something as cold as a fresh batch of Butterbeer attach itself to my waist. I ignored it at first thinking it would go away, and I moved my lips down Tonks' neck. It starts to get colder, and then it starts to burn. I jump up surprised, accidently pushing Tonks' off my lap.
Thump,
  Im too busy rubbing my freezing cold waist to notice Tonks laughing on the floor. I glare down at her.
"Dora!" I explain as she gets up and sticks her tongue out at me. I reach down to grab her but she slides out of my grasp and runs off to our room shutting the door. I frown and get up to make myself hot chocolate to warm myself up again.
Well played,
-------------hours later,again-------------
     Tonks' POV:

   Im laying under Remus's warm hug as we try to fall asleep. His lips are pressed on my neck under my blazing red hair. I sigh heavily and close my eyes, but when I do I think of Remus' face when I scared him earlier. I smirk and feel Remus slowly lift my shirt up to place his hands on my waist. I thought little of it until I felt his hands turn from fresh-baked cookies warm to freezing-cold winter storm kind of cold. It sends chills through my body.
   I yelp and rub my skin to try to ease the pain. I sit up pulling my Weird-Sisters shirt down as Remus snickers behind me. He quickly tries to cover his mouth to muffle te sound with his thick jumper. I get up and storm out of the room madly leaving him alone in the room.
Well played, Remus. Well played.

------------authors note
My stories are so out of order sorry!
hope you like it, i dont know why I wrote this i was just bored and had an idea.
please vote,comment, and do other cool stuff.
Thanks!