she's a keeper

( final part of he's a keeper)
-
Remus' POV
CRACK
     SWISH

   Remus threw his arms around the girl in front of him. He grunted quietly from his sore arms as he held her suspended in the air.
    He watched as her shut eyes opened to reveal cute, dark hazel eyes. He noticed how her nose was slightly upturned like a fairy it was placed almost perfectly in the middle of a pale heart shaped face.
   She blushed a pale pink as he watched her search his face. She must think I'm just an old creep, he thought to himself as she helped her stand up straight.
     Remus manages to say "Exuse me Miss?.." Trying to sound tough.
  She mumbled a thanks with a small voice as if she was shy of him. Remus was surprised, he couldn't see this woman as someone who would be shy just by looking at her clothing and hair.
     Her pale face was framed perfectly with bright bubblegum colored hair. It went well with her punk style of clothing.
    "Tonks," she says as she holds out a small hand. Remus shakes it with his larger, but delicate hand and nods.
  "Remus Lupin," he responds a bit shyly as the girl in front of him smiles a cute smirk.
  Remus smiles for the first time in weeks and thinks to himself
     She's a keeper.

\--authors note--/
  Tonks part of this story was a bit more childlike and Remus was more adult like.
I decided to wrote like that to stay in character.
-
Thanks for reading and please comment suggestions for future stories!