Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"I am so happy for you Kenzie." I lean in to give my twin a hug. It was Kenzie wedding day. She was the most beautiful bride. Her short curly black hair was pulled back into a sparkling clip. Her dress was something out of a fairy tale.

" Thank you Kenna. You know it means so much that you are here and agreed to be my maid of honor."

"I wouldn't be any where else. You know what you mean to me and you are the only family I have."

"I wish mom and dad were here today."

"I know but they are here in our hearts and they would be happy for you. You are one lucky girl. There are not that many men out there like Ty. He loves you so much."

"I know. He is all I ever wanted. I am very happy."

"Okay its time to go. You don't want to be late to marry the man you love." We picked up our flowers. Hers were pink roses with white lilies and babies breath. Mine were white roses with pink lilies. I picked up the hem of my dress why we were walking down stairs. I am wearing a pink floor lank strapples sweetheart neckline in a silk fabric. when we got to the door that would lead us to the ceremony I looked at my twin sister and gave her a quick hug.

"McKenzie Grace Masters I wish you all the happiness in the world."

"Thank You McKenna."

I walked down the isle of pink and white rose petels. I looked at everyone around. I saw faces I knew and faces I didn't. At first when I looked up at my soon to be brother in law I saw his eyes shining. Then I looked next to him and I caught my breath. Standing next to him was the most handsome man I have ever seen. I didn't realize that I was just standing there till someone coughed. I looked around and everyone was smiling.

"Sorry" I kept walking down the isle. when I got to my spot they started the wedding march and everyone rose when the bride made her first appearance. I looked over at the man and he wasnt looking at Kenize he was looking at me. I blushed and smiled.

Kenzie and Ty's vows were so romantic. I couldn't help but cry watching the only family I had left and my twin marry the man of her dreams. I felt a little envious. I wanted a love like that. When they said I do and kissed everyone started clapping. They broke the kiss and faced their guests and starteed to walk down the isle. I alked over to the handsome man. We had to exit the chruch together.

"Hello I'm McKenna, Kenzie's twin."

"Hello McKenna. I am Kale, Ty's bestfriend."

"Its very nice to meet you Kale."

"Its nice to meet you to McKenna."

"You can call me Kenna if you like. Everyone else does."

"I would like that. So how does it feel to have your twin marry."

"Well at first I was a little sad because it has been me and Kenzie for so long. But now I couldn't be more happier for her."

"When we get to the reception may I have the first dance with you?"

I looked into his bright blue eye's. He was so handsome."I don't see why not."