Its decided

From loneliness I'll never stand undivided.

Fuck dedication, my determination has only dangerously demolish the demeanor to my insight of character.

Degrading my mortals all together. too thirsty to trust expectations; expecting while still experimenting, expelling signs.
emergency alert was install for a reason.

Ignoring the signs reciprocating in a triangle familiar with getting glass broken.
The shards haven't yet been collected from the last,
And again what little remain disperse to open flames.
Still I haven't learn the lesson.

Between mirrored eyes I should have stayed.
Lived it a fantasy of how it would be played.
Shouldn't have been attracted to the idea of swimming in your circled.

Hot n cold.

Now am sick because I was too bold, too fast, too jumpy to hop into your class.
Yet I came out without learning my
lessons.

Guess am just a sucker for the feeling of feeling unwanted right after feeling wanted.
left me wounded deep in thoughts
Down in my past lay so many memories.

Dejah vu.

This plotted seen sits on replay,
My first class ticket to the screen still couldn't let me see the lesson that needed to be abducted,
Laying right there appealing in front of me on display.

I walk away afraid and ashamed, knowing that my swearing are just claims and tomorrow I'll be feeling this nauseous sickening terror again.
Eyes wet buts it's not tears just pain leaving its host to live somewhere fertile.

Lessons not learnt cause I'm not studying to fail.
Not attempting to gain knowledge of relationships that ended seems it was just hails.
Not settled with excuses given pick from a jar of lies hidden in one's brain.
Not comfortable with the idea, wild heart can't be tamed.
Don't see the reason trust can't be gain.
Still there's a lot of reasons for you to think your being played.
Can't you give a blind eye,?
wait to feel the pain.
Doesn't it worth the pain to enjoy happiness for a short gain?
I endure this ache, so much for so long my muscles are fit, I no longer feel the strain.
Just anxious to feel the next impending pain.