Meeting of the girl

Chapter 3
As i putted on my red silk 100% cotton robe i came out in the kitchen to get a drink

Sabrina's pov
As i woke up out of slumber seeing my self in a big white room it was beautiful,my head hurted and my lips were dry,"what happened?"i asked my self all i could remember was that i was struggling for my life out in the sea .i slowly climbed off the bed and opened the door the house was big ,no huge i used the walls as support to walk,i did not know where the hell i was going but i was curious and wanted to know what happened.suddenly i came up on a wide opened space that looked like a living room and a kitchen there i saw a man in a red robe sitting with a glass in his hand,i hid and stood there watching him suddenly some one came behind me clearly there throat "ehumh!!",it was a maid i screamed dressing back from her she shooshed me saying "its ok,its ok im not going to harm you it's good to see that your up ",she stretched her hand out to me to pick me up i sat having second thoughts but i never wanted to be rude for i wanted to know what happened. So i held her hand and she pulled me towards her,"im alena nice to meet you "
"Im....im....sabrina,sabrina white "
"Well nice to meet you ms.white come"as she walked us to the same wide area,"mr.smith come look"
"Mr.smith.... the mr.smith"i said to my self soon i saw the same guy in the red robe coming towards us, it was antonio smith the owner of Smith's jewelry he stood there staring into my eyes "uuuumh....hi im....im sabrina white nice to meet you" i said nervously to him then he took my hand and kissed it as i smiled and blushed at him

Antonio's pov
As i stared into her beautiful eyes she introduced her self to me sabrina,"sabrina what a beautiful name" i said to my self kissing her on the hand she smiled at me as i introduced my self "im antonio smith nice to meet you too miss white" i said gracefully. "Come take a seat " she sat beside me,"umh can you tell me what happened mr.smith?",she asked with curiousity i started telling her every thing that happened she sat there sitting silently i switched the subject quickly,"would you like a drink "i asked,
"No thanks i dont drink"pushing her hair at the back of her ear, "umh..thank you so much for saving my life mr.smith thank you so much"then she huged me it felt good getting a hug like that i never wanted to let go then she pulled back,"i have to go home now and thank you for every thing"
"Wait!" I shouted,"can i atleast take you home?"
"Umh ok thank you " i told her to follow me as we went down into the garage "pick one you want to drive in any one",she looked in amazement, "umh that one i guess" as she pointed on the Lamborghini veneno,"ok lets go"