Caught in feelings

Chapter 6

Recap: i called Alfred we're ready alfred came down and went to the garage.

as we followed him i opened the door letting sabrina go in first then i followed, "where are we off to now sir"Alfred asked me, "take us to the best restaurant on the block it was only a 20 minute drive going through a small traffic but we reached opening the door people stopped staring at us in amazement ,"that's antonio smith and whos that girl" we sat and the waitress came over with a wide smile 'how may i help you today?"
"Id like a lobster with a glass of water,would you like any thing sabrina?"
"Umh yes a salad"
"Ok make that two" before we could finish eating the paparazzi surrounding the restaurant it was all over the internet and social media's that sabrina and i were together i struggled to get through them as lights were flashing every where as we jumped into the lemo,"take us to the clothes store next from this street"
"Ok sir" as alfred sped off with us heading to the store as we came to a stop at the store i checked if any paparazzi was around so we got out and opened the store door.again there was silence when we stepped in."sabrina pick up any thing you want ill be back,"you really dont have to do this antonio its ok"
"Ssh" i hushed her putting my finger on her lips,"i insist"
She smiled at me and said,"ok" i stepped out of the store waiting for the man to deliver the necklace to me 30 minutes later he showed up i gave him the money and walked back in the store then sabrina came up to the cashier with a small amount of clothes,"what is this sabrina  why are you showing my pocket sympathy ",she turned around and went to get more clothes

Sabrina's pov
"Omg i cant believe hes buying so many clothes for me i feel so special",as i grabbed more clothes soon my phone rang it was my brother i answered the phone, "kevin what do you want"?
"You listen to me bitch im not fucking with you now you get your sorry ass home right now" then he hang up on me i felt so bad i started crying but then i remembered antonio i dried my tears walking up with the rest of the clothes "umh...antonio im sorry i have to go thank you but i have to go"i turned to the door while every one was watching he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him,"whats the matter sabrina  dont you want them"?
"Yes,no,idk i just want to go"
"Please Sabrina wait at least take this" he pulled out a beautiful golden necklace with plated diamond.
"No,no,no i cant take this i ran out of his grab and through the store taking a taxi to his house i started sheading tears but i tried my best to keep them up.

Antonio's pov
"I couldn't believe she would just walk out on me like that" i said to my self the rain started to fall i paid for all the clothes she wanted and took them home. Alfred was silent no one wanted to talk the rain was falling heavy we bearly could drive through it but we made it some how suddenly i saw sabrina  running down to the garage with one of the car keys it was the Corvette she jumped in and started it i ran out of the lemo and ran in front of her she hitted the brakes just before she could hit me,"sabrina what's wrong?"
"Antonio just get out of the way i must go ill bring back the car i promise "
"No i wont move"She kicked the car into gear almost hitting me i jumped out the way twisting my ankle there i sat in pain.she stopped the car and came to me "Alfred take him to the hospital ill be back i promise" then she was gone.

To be continued