Best Friends (Part 1 - To the park!)

Yo I'm Mikayuki Hanaki! A.K.A. Yuki! I am 15 years old and 5'4 tall. I live at Vancouver, Canada, British Columbia.

Okay, Here's the story. Me and my twin sister, Kayuki Hanaki, went to the park to have picnic with our friends, Spade, Luna, Daina and Belle.

Daina: You're Here!

Yuki and Kayuki: Yo!

Daina: They're waiting and we picked the nicest spot in the park!

As we arrive at the "awesome" spot, we saw Spade, Luna and Belle sitting on the ground and feeling so relaxed. 

Luna: This is so relaxing!

Belle: Yeah.... 

Spade: M-mmmm

The sky was clear, the sun shines and the birds chirp and made a song. THE DAY WAS ALMOST PERFECT! 

Kayuki: Yo! We're here!

Luna: Heya guys!

Yuki: You guys really picked the nicest spot in the park!

It was about 1:00PM and we were talking about some stuffs and non-sense, Blah blah blah! goes the talking!

Luna: Didn't you know..... (tells a joke)

Kayuki: HAHAHHAHAHAHA! (Laughs so hard)

The time was about 4:00PM and we all needed to go home....... so we all walked home together.

When we arrived at our house, we all waved our hands and shouted goodbye!

Belle: Bye!

Luna and Daina: Bye! See you! 

Nyah so tired but at the same time happy!

Yep! Kayuki was so crazy about this day and told me the jokes Luna told her.

Kayuki: Best Day EVAAA!