Chapter 8

The Next Day

Grace's P.O.V

I woke up earlier than everyone else, everyone had beds but me. Felix or Marzia would have not had a bed as well but I guess their dating so they shared one. Of course Ken had to have a bed, but he looked uncomfortable, considering that he had ice packs on his foot which probably made it cold and his foot was raised with a pillow too so, guess that would be uncomfortable. I got up and walked around. I wonder if there would be any food left out, I have some in my satchel but, might as well save it for as long as possible. I looked around and found a few bread pieces. Guess thats an okay breakfast, better than the mushroom stew that I found. I kept searching for food for everyone else though. I wonder where my rents are. Probably zombies.... heh.... Thats not funny. My dad has an axe and a chain saw in the shed so hopefully... I doubt it.

Noah's P.O.V

I got up and instantly noticed Grace wasn't in her sleeping place. I got up to look for her. I walked around the baseball field hallways, hoping to find her, I found some sick people lying down and coughing, I wish they at least had a bed, but if they did they probably cant even get to it. Finally I found her sitting eating some bread, she had her satchel on, she never leaves it behind now, she even refused to use a real pillow and insisted to use her satchel as a pillow, when we refused she just held it in her hands all through the night. Its like her comfort.

"Hey." I said sitting next to her.

She looked over at me, "Hi," she said "want some bread?"

She held out a slice of bread but I didn't take it.

"Why are you eating bread when you could be eating the beans or jam in your satchel." I reached for her satchel and she slapped my hand.

"We should have it when we cant find food and we want a good meal after months or even years of bread and other crap."

Grace's P.O.V

He. hugged. me. and I hugged back, and cried.

"Its only the second day of the apocalypse and Im already so scared." He said hugging me tighter.

"Your personality has changed a lot too." I said

Jacksepticeye's P.O.V

I walked along the hallways with Mark and saw Grace and Noah hugging (they all already met and such)

"Awwwww," I said "and they tease us about Septiplier."

"I mean..." Mark started

"Shut up."