Chapter 34

Grace's P.O.V

I drag one of the boys back to the barn and sit him on a seat.

"Can I leave?" He asks.

"No." I said, "why were you and your friends here."

"We could say the same about you, we were here first, we heard noises then hid." He said.

"Hm."

I saw the girl and the other two boys come out behind Marzia and Noah.

"Hey," I said looking back at the boy "whats you and your friends names?"

"Im Cory, The blue haired one is Uni, the other guy is Nick, and the girl is Shelby."

"Nice to know."

Ken walked down the ladder as he nearly fell down and I heard his stick clank against the pavement as he dropped it. Once he got to the bottom he picked up his stick and walked over.

"Hey, who's this?" Ken asked.

"Cory, apparently."

"Any relations or is he just here?" Ken shrugged.

"He's just here for all I know, and he came with a few friends, only three though."

"Oh." Ken said.

I looked over at the other three and Pewds and Jack were there too. Mark was lying down outside somewhere else.

???'s P.O.V

Looks like they finally found them in the corn field. Wonder what they'll do with them? Kill them or keep them? Not like I care, Ive never met them before.

Mark's P.O.V

TURN!KILL!HURT!TURN!KILL!HURT!TURN,KILL,HURT a pause thank go- TURNKILLHURTTURNKILLHURTTURNKILLHURT- Stop Please! TURNKILLHURTTURNKILLTURNTURNKILLHURTTURNKILLHURTTURNKILLHURT! Help! TURNKILLHURTTURNKI-

Noah's P.O.V

I wonder who these people are anyway?

"What are your names?" I asked.

"I-I'm S-shelby." The girl said.

"Nick." One of the boys said, his voice sounded a bit shaky though.

"U-u-Uni..." The other male said.

"What are your names?" Nick asked.

"Hi, Im Noah, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself!" I smiled.

"Im Marzia! Nice to meet you!"

"Felix or Pewdiepie!"

"Im Jack."

"Nice to meet you!" Shelby began to smile.

Shelby's P.O.V

Out of the corner of my eye I see something. Is that him?

"Shelby!" I hear someone call.

I turn towards the barn "Ross!" I yelled before being tackled into a hug.

"Nick! Uni!" Ross says and smiles.

"Ross!" They cheer.

"Wheres the rest of the guys?" I ask.

"Adam! Max! Tim! Em! Barney! Get over here! Shelby, Nick, and Uni are here!"

Cory's P.O.V

Whats that racket? I walk outside even though Grace tells me too sit back down and I see Ross talking to Shelby, Nick, and Uni. I run over.

Ross' P.O.V

"Cory!" I cheer as he walks over I pull him into a side-hug.

The guys come over.

"Shumpy! Nick! Cory! Uni!" Adam smiles.

"Jess two!" Barney smiles.

"Ahhhh!" Tim fake screams.

Em runs over and starts to squeal and hugs them all as Max smiled in the background.

"Wheres Red?" Cory asks.

We freeze. "R-red?" Tim asks.

"Yeah, actually where is Red?" Uni joins.

"He got bitten..." Adam says, looking down.

"O-oh. Im sorry." Cory said.

"No need to apologize, its fine." Adam says.