Six

Days were passing with a brisk pace. Kinza had joined her university back and the journey of winning and achieving continued. She was busy in her life and he was in his. 

She was preparing for her final projects while he was making himself hard-core. She was trying to heal the wounds in her heart and he, on the other side, was fully focused on maintaining normal heart rate while bowling with fast speed. She was training herself to not cry every time when her eyes came in contact with the blessed bracelet while his page managers were busy figuring out that where Ms.Kareem went? 

She was missing old Kinza a lot and the Facebook page missed its main attractions as there was no one with the magic in the fingertips.

Abdullah had been so busy in the whole last month and even had no time for his immediate family. One fine evening he was packing his stuff when the knock on the door made him conscious. He left the hangers on the couch and opened the door. A one pager reminder was pasted on the door that stated the starting time of that formal clothing brand launch organized by the top textile manufacturer of the country.

"Oh my God! I am just forgetting many things. Where are my senses going?"

He took a deep breath and scratched his head. His brain told him to get ready as the time was getting closer. The elegant black dinner suit was waiting for his attention. Even the clothes praised their fate that moment.

...

He was made for it. He had all the guts to win every time whether the fields or the hearts. He was the center of attention there. All cameras were focused on him and he had no choice except his perfect signature grin. He was rightly chosen as the brand ambassador of Amaranth as his name was never going to fade. Many people were gathered around him and were expressing their love for him and he was giving them short replies. The female crowd was getting mad and losing their senses. They were observing his every detail; from his collar to the cuffs of his sleeves, from the hair that was made into a sporty style to the mesmerizing scent. He was busy enjoying his fandom when a sharp beam sparkled from his silver wrist watch and pierced the eyeballs of a stunned figure.

It was not in her knowledge.

She never knew that it was her fate bringing him on the adjacent cross roads of her life.

She was not a poor princess but she was not fortunate enough to endure the charisma of her prince as Cinderella did. 

She never had a fairy god mother to cast the spell for her. 

It was already one in midnight and she was wearing both silver heels in her dainty feet. 

She was neither running short of time nor did her prince was any time going to find her with a shimmering shoe in his hand. 

Cinderella was beautiful and she was beautiful also. 

Prince was handsome and he was beyond handsome. 

Cinderella won and the prince swiftly pulled the shoe in the feet of its real owner. 

She failed and her prince went away. 

Cinderella enjoyed royal wedding and she enjoyed a bad jerk and a twisted, aching foot when a cameraman collided with her just to broadcast him going to the stage.

..................

Time is the greatest healer. Kinza was recovering but he always remained in the moisture of her eyes. That was the day when the whole squad was about to fly for their destination. That was the day when she felt a sudden pain in her heart that both of them will never meet again on the crossroads of life for a long period of three months. She was suffocating from inside and choked badly. Drinking sips of water she picked up her phone and a notification made her stunned.

"Was he live few moments ago? Good for me that now I don't get updates in my heart." She claimed.

....

She was happy but the dark circles were telling a different story. Her parents were worried for her but she had stitched her lips. Her mother was constantly failing in discovering the real reason behind the sad attitude of her lively daughter. She was the same but the difference was there. Now she was beginning to forget graphic designing, her excellence. 

Once when she was making a presentation on the buying behavior of sportsmen the corners of her eyes started to ache. When the curtains of her room irritated the mad wind outside she got up and angrily closed the windows. The anger was echoing in the giant bedroom and she was getting hysterical at that time.

-------------------------

AssalamO Alaikum.

So here is the final update for today. Thank you all who followed me today. I will definitely try to post on your message boards. 

I am grateful to you all who read, vote and comment as without you all I must have been wandering here and there on Wattpad. You all gave a purpose to me here and I am thankful. 

Kindly leave your votes or comments so that I'd be dedicating chapters properly.

*waves hand*

Byeee.

Allah Hafiz.

*Cinderella. Oh my Cinderella, I believe in happy endings.*