FULL DESCRIPTION THINGY

HEY GUYS! okay, so i am REALLY excited about this fanfiction! PLEASE DONT READ THIS FANFIC UNTIL YOU HAVE FINISHED BOTH SEASON 1 AND SEASON 2 OF BLACK BUTLER/KUROSHITSUJI! I DONT WANT TO SPOIL ANYTHING FOR PEOPLE!! Lady Elizabeth is devastated over the "death" of her fiance, Ciel Phantomhive. her maid, Paula Neko, is a demon...a CAT demon. Elizabeth Midford had summoned Paula, but didnt know why she did. Lizzy knew demons took the souls of the people they form contracts with, and she was very scared about the thought of it. BUT!!! Paula isnt your typical "contract-forming-then-soul-eating" demon like Sebastian Michaelis, Claude Faustus, Hannah Annafellows, and other demons. Paula Neko had never formed a contract, for the fear of becoming friends or something with the soul she would eventually have to eat. Paula just ran around eating the souls of the dying. she was a very lonely demon until one day, she was somehow summoned. the girl that had summoned Paula was Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford. Paula had informed Elizabeth that she doesnt make contracts and also told her the reason why. then, as Paula was about to leave, Lizzy called out to Paula that she didnt have to take her soul in the end. thus, a contract was formed. Paula's wish was to turn Elizabeth into a demon and serve her forever. Well, Elizabeth refused to become a demon because she couldnt stand the fact that she would stay young and live while her future husband, Ciel Phantomhive, would age and die. then tragedy struck for Elizabeth. Ciel had somehow died. Elizabeth was completely devastated. she just wanted to die. BUT, did Ciel really die? surely a woman whose love for her fiance runs extremely deep could tell if her man had actually died or not. Lizzy knew something was wrong with Lord Phantomhive's death. she knew Sebastian had disappeared the day Ciel had "died", but that is not what made her wonder. her love for him knew he had to be alive still. Lizzy is determined to find the man she loves, so she and Paula go on a risky and dangerous journey to find Lizzy's fiance and his butler. they didnt know for sure if Sebastian was with Ciel or not, but they had to find them both, even if they werent together. BY THE WAY!!! THIS WILL HAVE 2 LOVE STORIES IN IT! hopefully you can pick up the hints in this description what the other one will be! i hope to fill this story with a TON of romance, adventure, and action. the cover is the contract seal of Paula and Elizabeth! (the contract saying thingy that Paula tells Elizabeth is terrible because i couldnt think of anything good, but PLEASE bear with me on this!)

There will be plenty of different POV's too!

IM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS, GUYS! PLEASE ENJOY!!!!