AFI

You and Ash were having a cozy night in surrounded by snacks like crips, popcorn and sweets. You were both laying on a blanket that was sprawled out on your living room floor and pillows propped up against the sofa. Ash had his hands wrapped around your waist and you had your hands and head on his chest snuggling up together. Ash had just came back from tour a week ago and you were always together since then, being all sweet and touchy. You were always kissing each other and hugging each other and the other boys would get annoyed in public with too much of the 'PDA' but you had missed each other so much.
"Baby I'm bored" you say while sighing as Ashton's eye were infatuated with the tv that was flashing white as some fight was happening. He ignores you and continues to watch the film. You straddle him as he picks up the remote and turns the film off.
"Thank you" you say as you lean in and kiss his soft lips passionately. Ash slowly grabs your butt as he squeezes it slightly making you moan into the kiss. You pull away and he smirks.
"Good girl for moaning for daddy. For that I'm going to pleasure you baby girl" he says huskily. You smile as he starts to strip you from every piece of clothing you had on and went straight to your heat an started to put his fingers into your entrance unexpectedly causing you scream out.
"I want you to moan out daddy instead of Ashton okay?" You nod as he pumped his fingers faster as you feel your heat tense around them.
"I'm gonna come, daddy" you moan out as he goes as fast as he can making you grab the pillows behind you and arch your back at the intense pleasure his fingers were giving you. Soon enough you come over his fingers and he pulls them out and sucks on them licking them clean.
"You taste so good baby. Taste yourself" Ash says as you take his fingers and licks them. You swallow and he then takes his clothes off and is soon naked moving you to his liking.
"You ready baby?" He says as you nod. He slowly pushes himself in your entrance as you wince in pain. His member had grown thicker and longer so it was a bit more painful than usual. He strokes your cheek as he pushes further until he is fully in. Once he is fully in he slowly thrusts in and out and the pain soon turned into pleasure as he pounded you. The sound of skin slapping together filled the room as he quickens his pace.
"Oh baby. I want you to come over daddy's cøck. I want you to make me feel good baby" he's dirty talk drives you over the edge as you throw your head back as you were approaching your second orgasm.
"Oh yeah daddy" you grab the bed sheets as your heat tighten around his member close to coming.
"Bang me hard like you bang your drums baby" you scream out making him pound into you faster which made you moan uncontrollably. You reach your high and come over his member. He then reaches his high as he thrusts a bit more before coming in you.
"Babe! We forgot the condom" you say panic over coming you. What would your parents do if you got pregnant?!
"Or well. If you do become pregnant, I'll happily be the father of a very beautiful child" he says as you cuddle up again in each other's arms.

I also have a 5sos fan account on Instagram so if you all want to follow me feel free to do so. I follow everyone back!
Instagram: @malumsgroans