LRH

You were all sat in a circle with the rest of the boys and a few of your friends.
"Wanna play truth or dare?" Clifford says smirking while looking between me and Luke. I knew he had a plan. There has been some sexual tension between me and Luke and the rest of the boys and few of my friends noticed this however we had never acted upon it. I had a feeling that Michael was going to do something so something will happen between us.
"Sure!" Everyone said agreeing not knowing what we had all go ourselves into. We took turns to spin an empty bottle. Most of them were dares to take shots and shît however it turned into a more sexual truth and dare the more and more we got hammered.
"Truth or dare y/n?" Hood says as Clifford giggles.
"Hmm how about another dare?" I say.
"I dare you to have 7 minutes in heaven with Luke in the closet down the hall" Hood says smirking. We both agreed and made our way to the closet. We both got in and we just sat there. A little bit of light shone into the gap of the door into Luke's face making him look angelic. I slowly lean in not thinking about what I was about to do and crash my lips on his. Surprisingly he kissed back. We soon made it into a heated make out session as he started to take off my clothes starting with my top. He slid it off over my head as we disconnected our lips.
"Are you sure you want to continue?" Luke says as he seems nervous about this.
I nodded. I have never wanted this so much. Of course I was sure. He smiles as he takes his own top off to show his slightly stoned abdomen. He slowly fumbled with the zip on my jeans and pulled them so far down so he could  reach my pussy. He laid a kiss on my clìt that was still covered by the fabric of my panties. Making me want him even more. He slid the panties down and immediately attached his mouth to my pussy as he started to eat me out.
"Ahh Luke please more. Give me your all baby" you moan whilst tugging on his hair to try and encourage him even more. He let out a quiet and muffled moan which vibrated on my pussy making me scream in pleasure.
"I'm close!" You scream as he went faster. Soon enough I feel the knotting sensation and cüm into his mouth. I quickly slid my panties back up along with my jeans. He quickly pulled his jeans and boxers down half way. I grabbed his length and sucked on it straight away not wasting any time. I hollowed my cheeks to give him the best pleasure.
"Mmm yeah just like that baby" he moans pulling on your hair. You moan on his length, the vibrations  sending him over the edge as he groaned. He soon released his cüm and I swallowed as we got dressed.
"Your times up and we know you done something cause we heard" Clifford opens the door smirking.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE! HE IS FRICKEN 20! 5SOS NOW HAS NO TEENAGERS IN THE BAND 😭😭