Chapter 1

Day 4 since the championship incident:                                                                                                                         I had been in and out of consciousness for the past few days; I had little cuts and br...

  Day 4 since the championship incident:                                                                                                                         I had been in and out of consciousness for the past few days; I had little cuts and bruises but my mental state was all out of whack! My accident really opened my eyes to what could happen to man! I was going home; I couldn't wait to get out of this prison with their tacky clothes. When I got outside the hospital I was greeted by my brother Tony and my best friend Carly, they were ready to take me home. 

                 "Hey sis!" Tony said putting an arm around my shoulder 

 "Hey" I said weakly, than giving Carly my backpack so she could put into the trunk. 

   Tony and I lived on our own in this little house by our own private beach; we never really had a dad and our mother left us for her "Acting career"  but luckily for me I had a brother that's been a good figure in my life. Luckily for him I'm 18, that means I can help out more. 

We got home

We got home...................................................                                                                                                         And I literally ran straight to my room. But a few seconds Tony comes into my room "Hey" Tony says, while rubbing my back. "Some friends and I are going to the beach........... You want to come with?"  

   I looked up and nodded                                                                                                                                                                                                                      "yeah?!" Tony says smiling                                                                                                                                                                                                                       "Sure" I say smiling back "Just wait one moment while I change!" I add trying to push Tony out of my room. Before Tony left he patted me on the back and than left without another word so I could change. Tony and I packed up the car but when I turned around and looked for Carly she wasn't there anymore; I think she left when she unpacked the car to help out my brother. 

   We got to the beach and were greeted by three of my brother's closest friends; Rick but we just call him Ricky, and there is Carlos and Mitch

                                                                                        "Hey" Tony said to his friends while I was getting out of the car. And fist pumping his friends. 

   I got out of the car a little weakly, I think that Carlos saw me and rushed to my side steadying me by putting his arm around me. "Hey girl! Ready to shred some waves?" Carlos said 

   I nodded but Carlos never let go of me; He kept his arm around my shoulder the entire we were walking all the way to the beach. We all took off into the waters; everything was going smoothly! I wasn't scared at all until this massive wave was coming straight for me; I saw it over the horizon but then when it was really close to me. That's when I felt like I couldn't move but just than everyone else was yelling at me to take the wave! 

   I sat there on my board waiting for the wave to be on top of me. Until there it was! I turned my board around paddling. The wave came in quicker than I was anticipating but it didn't bring me down; it actually let me soar above the wave. The wave let me do a few little tricks but that's when the next wave came! It took me off guard; I didn't have anytime to react until it was too late! Before I knew it waves after waves were upon me. I was drowning in water and I couldn't get back up! Flashbacks from the accident kept on coming back; I didn't die that time maybe  I was going to die this time! I was starting to panic, but finally the waves stopped and I could get back up again. I pulled myself up on my board and started coughing. That's when another wave came over me toppling me into the water while breaking my board. Everything started to go dark but that's when sturdy hands pulled me out and placed me on his board. 

 I woke up to Tony shaking me and yelling my name. I started to blink and get up; I looked around and saw that everybody was looking straight at me. I just wanted to break down and cry but I couldn't not in front of everyone. I started to get up but Tony was pulling me down "Don't move! Just relax!" Tony told me, putting a sturdy hand on my shoulder. I pushed past Tony's shoulder and stood up, taking in a deep breath. The waves came to my toes but I quickly back away, not wanting the waves to touch me. But I wasn't looking to where I was going and bumped right into Ricky. We looked right into each other's eyes before he pulled me into his shoulder. I couldn't help myself I just let the tears fall out, that's when I started sobbing into his shoulder. 

Ricky gave me a second before bringing his head down and asked me "Do you want me to take you home?"

 I looked up into those beautiful eyes and nodded weakly