Chapter 2

Ricky drove me home; I was quite the entire way

Ricky drove me home; I was quite the entire way. Tomy and everyone else stayed at the beach but I felt special because Ricky was here right next to me comforting me all the way home. I was happy to be getting away from everybody; to be honest I really wanted to be alone with him! I always felt safe around Ricky; I never knew why, I just always have! 

  The two of us got home! With Ricky helping me to my room; he was like a sturdy rock to my fragile body. When we got to my room, I left Ricky's safe arms and fell onto my bed. Ricky then layed down next to me brushing my hair back, just like a friend would do. Strangely it felt so comforting for him right next to me. I was still pretty shaken up, so maybe what I was about to do I probably wasn't in my right mind, but even if I was I would of done it anyway; I grabbed Ricky's hand and put it on my side. His embrace felt so good against my stomach. 

 But that's when everything changed! I guess that Ricky got turned on because he took my hand grabbing to the next step! Rick leaned into my, kissing the back of my neck. It felt so good that I didn't want to stop but I knew I had to before this got too far. 

  "Ricky we can't do this!" I whispered

  I don't think he heard me because he wasn't stopping, so I whispered again "Ricky I'm serious I think we should stop!" He still didn't stop but by then I just gave up, plus my body was telling me to do this; finally I just gave in! I wanted him so badly! The sounds we made from pleasure from the comfort of having our bodies close together. I was still a virgin until that day when everything changed for me! If anybody asked me if I wished I could go back; I would tell them I wish I waited but if I lost my virginity I'm glad that it was with him! The pleasure was amazing; I didn't want it to end! But like all good things it had too. Ricky left when he knew I was going to be fine. 

  Both of us knew that we didn't want Tony to know what we just did. I couldn't imagine the look on his face when he found out that his little sister hooked up with his best friend, and nor could Rick. The one thing Rick and I knew was that we loved each other but it was going to have to be in secret. For Tony and Rick's friendship and Tony and my sibling connection. I couldn't lose the only family I had left.  

                                                                                    LAUREN

                                                                                    LAUREN

                                                                                         RICKY

                                                                                         RICKY