Love at first sight

A girl name Kawauu was transferred to a new school called "Villkist Mineschool" she was very excited to make new friends.
What she look like:
She has long light blue hair, half cat and half human, has a black and white dragon wings, her clothes were brown and white and her she wears boots.

(Kawau's P.O.V)
"Man... Can't wait to go to my new school! I hope the people are more friendlier than my old school...." I wondered. I was bored so i listen to my favorite musics.... When I got out of the car, I wave to my mom"goodbye mom!" I shout. And than she drove off. When I first saw the school, I was shocked of how big it is! I went inside the school and it was massive! I can only think of the school not anything else... Until, I bumped into someone. And she fall on top of me.... I am blushing so hard, that I feel like a tomato... " O H MY GOD I-I M SO SORRY! I DIDNT SEE WHERE I WAS GOING!!" The girl said. "I-it's fine...." I replied. "A-are you ok? Are you hurt?" The girl asked in a worried expression. "I'm fine really... Um... Can you um...." I said. The girl looks at and she blushed." Oh a-ah right. Sorry again...." She said "oh! I'm Kawauu by the way...." I said " im Sasha! It's nice to meet you kawau!" She said with a smile on her face. "Man.... She's really cute..." I thought.... Maybe she'll be the one that I love...

(Sasha's P.O.V)
"This girl is very nice.... I think I love her....