Second Chance: Chapter Two

I have now had time to re-write this chapter and hope to have another chapter done by next week, maybe even two depending if I have time with work. 

Tell me what you think, comment and vote! :)

******************************************************************************************

Second Chance: Chapter Two

I woke up the next morning after talking to Greyson, I had a quick breakfast which was really just a slice of dried toast and cup of tea. I then run myself a hot bath and I was in there for about ten minutes before there was a loud knock on the door, I don't know who would be knocking at my door because everyone I know wouldn't knock this early.

I wrapped the towel around my body as I walked towards the front door, to say I was shocked was an understatement when I say Greyson Evans standing on my doorstep. "What are you doing here? I was in the shower!" I huffed and glared up at him as I opened the door more for him to come in.

"I'm just going to get dressed, the living room is to your right" I said over my shoulder as I rushed over to my room and got changed as quick as I could and left my hair down to dry as I walked back out minutes later.

I walked in to the living room to see him standing in the middle of the room looking around at my home, "You could of sat down" I said to him as I sat down myself in front of the television and turned it on to a low  volume. "Do you want something to eat or drink?" I asked him when he finally sat down on the other side of the sofa from me. 

"I'm good thanks, I had something before I got here" he said unbuttoning his jacket and making himself comfortable, he just looks so different to what he did a decade ago. I nod my head and continued to face the television, "How are Thomas and Rose?" I asked feeling uncomfortable when I started talking about his kids, I don't even know them.

"They're fine" he said looking uncomfortable himself as he looked at the television himself. I nodded my head again, "I take it you came this way to  talk about how were going to do this" I said now turning to look at him. "I still want to work at Lillian's but I understand if we are going to do this I will have to get someone else to work there" I explain to him plus my life is here now, sure I would probably have to stay with him now and then but this is my home.

"That is fine, but some days you will have to take off so it is a good idea to find someone else to work your shift. I think it's nice to maybe schedule some of my meetings here with you from now on so it looks as if I am doing this to be closer to you" he started to explain everything that was going to happen since we were now pretending that we are together and getting marriage.

Oh no, how are my parents going to take the news?

"What are your children like?" I asked him suddenly not feeling so uncomfortable about asking about them. Though asking about them brang a smile to Greyson's face and I knew right there that he loves his children very much and I knew with this deal I would be meeting them very soon.

I bet he is a good father to them, ever since I've known him he has told me he wanted to be a dad some day it seems weird to talk about somethng like that when we were only children but we did and he has got his wish. "They're great, for now they're with my parents since I can't trust Sarah to look after them. It's funny how they don't even like there own mother" he chuckled but he didn't actually find it funny.

"It breaks my heart however, they don't even have a mother figure" he sighed and ran a hand through his hair as he continued to tell me more about his children. I placed my hand over his, "You'll find someone else" I reassured him, it was actually hard to believe that he hasn't dated anyone else since his divorce with Sarah.