Chapter Three

(To many skips Sky geez) The Next Week

Dipper

"Bill, let go I need to get ready!"
"No!" Bill clung tightly to my waist.
"Bill, I need to spend time with Mabel. I promise I'll make it up to you~" He let go and smiled.
----time skip----
"Wait Babe, one more thing!" I turned and faced Bill.
"What?" He grabbed my wrist (not a mistake!) and kissed me. Pulled back and smiled.
"Have fun!" I kissed his cheek and started on the path to the mystery shack, or should I say mystery hack... I got there and knocked on the door.
"Bro, you ready to have fun at the Summerween Carnival?!"
"Yeah!" To be honest, I was checking out the carnival so I could take Bill on a date there. I hopped in Manels car and buckled my seat belt. She started the car and drove off.
--le time skip--
I jumped out of the car and Mabel did the same. I pulled the sleeves of my jacket down to my wrist.
"Damn Mabel it's freezing!"
"Suck it up Bro!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me over to a line for the ferris wheel. I felt someone tap on my shoulder, I turned and saw Wendy.
"Oh my God! Wendy!" I smiled and hugged her and she hugged back. I had grown a lot since I was twelve, so I was about three inches taller than her.
"Dipper, it's great to see you man!" Mabel heard me talking to someone so she turned and saw Wendy. They shared a good hug and started talking. I pulled up my sleeves and saw a line of black ink. I moved my wrist around and saw Bill in his triangle form. It was weird because it was looking at me, like it was watching me. I tried to run the ink off, but to no avail. Bill!
(Bill=bold Dipper=underline)
You called?
You little! You freaking branded me!
No! I am just watching over you...plus what does it matter, you have my summoning circle on your left arm!
I just....Bill baby, I'm fine, I'm here with red and ShootingStar
Red?!
Yeah, that's what I said...
You realize she has a huge crush on you?
What?!
Yeah, maybe you should tell her...just not the part about me being a demon
Yeah ok, love you...
Love you too, bye Babe
Bye
I snapped out of my thoughts and realized we were at the front of the line.