Chapter Eleven

6 months later, Wierdmageton is over.

Dipper

Bill and I were watching a movie, when he got up and went into the kitchen. I heard walk back in.
"Bill?"
"I....I can't do this anymore Babe..."
"What?!" I wiped my eyes and left the house. I ran, I ran until I reached the Mystery Shack. I knocked on the door.
"Bro? Come on in its freezing outside." I walked in and followed her upstairs. We reached the door and she opened it. I walked in and sat on my bed. I pulled my knees up to my chest and buried my face in my hands.
"Bro, what's up?"
"I'll tell you tomorrow."
"Bro, no one will be home tomorrow."
"I need to be alone anyway..." She nodded and fell onto her bed, falling asleep instantly.

The Next Day

I sighed and looked around, no one. Good.
"You fascinate in me, cloaked in shadows and secrecy," I began singing. "The beauty of a broken angel. I venture carefully, afraid of you'd thought I'd be. But pretty soon I was entangled. You take me by the hand. I question who I am! Teach me how to fight! I'll show you how to win! Your my mortal flaw and I'm your fatal sin!" I started crying but kept singing. "Let me feel the sting, the pain, the burn under my skin. Put me to the test I'll prove that I am strong! Won't let myself believe that  what we feel is wrong. I finally see what you knew was inside me all along! And behind this soft exterior..." I summoned a sword. "Lies a warrior. My memory refused to separate the lies from truth. And search the past my mind created. I kept on pushing through, standing resolute which you...In equal measure loved and hated! You take me by the hand. I'm seeing who I am! Teach me how to fight! I'll show you how to win! Your my mortal flaw and I'm your fatal sin! Let me feel the sting, the pain, the burn under my skin. Put me to the test I'll prove that I am strong. Won't let myself believe that what we we feel is wrong. I finally see what knew was inside me all along! And be hind this soft exterior..." I wiped my eyes. "Lies a warrior." No, I can't give up. Not that easily! I still have faith! I ran back into the forest, holding my sword tightly.