Chapter Nine

Dipper

I told Bill that I'd be back in a bit. I was going to talk with Mabel alone. I teleported me to a spot in the forest. I smiled and snapped my fingers. Mabel appeared and hugged me.
"Dipper!"
"Shh..clam down, we need to talk."
"Is it about Bill?"
"Kinda..."
"I need to say something, I support you and Bill..." I smiled and hugged her.
"Thanks, also would you like to be one of my bridesmaids?"
"Your getting married before me!"
"Yes..."
"Yes bro, I would!" I smiled again. "Stan wanted me to say to you....if I got to see you... He supports you as well, so does Soos, Wendy, Pacifica, Candy and Grenda!" I hugged her.
"Ok, next week meet me at the lake with the water fall that me and you found. Also, bring the supporters." She smiled and nodded.
"Ok, bye Dipper see you later!" I hugged her and snapped, she was gone before I could even blink. I teleported myself back to the fearamid. I smiled when I saw Bill asleep in the desk chair, his head on the desk. I laughed and picked him up. I carried him to the bed, he wouldn't let go of me.
"Bill, I'm not tired."
"Too bad, come sleep with me." He said voice still groggy from sleeping.
"Baby, I have something important to tell you."
"What?" He sat up and pulled me into his lap.
"We have supporters."
"Really?!"
"Yes, I invited them to the wedding."
"Great!" He kissed me before falling back down to the bed. "Please?" He gave me puppy dog eyes.
"Fine."
"Yay!" He pulled me down into the bed with him. I kissed his cheek and smiled.
"Your lucky your so fucking cute." I stated and kissed him again.