Chapter Eight

Be fore I begin I want to say Iluminacho_Comfirmed please stop yelling at me....I need to f**king come up with ideas...so can you not thanks! ~Sky p.s. You come near my family your dead...

Dipper
---timeskipcuzilazy---
Today was my last day of being at the mystery shack. I looked at the door and saw Ford, I smiled as he went past the force field. He reached me and hugged me tightly. He pulled something out of his pocket and stabbed my in the stomach. He then pulled it across my right arm, I got angry but sad at the same time. I was angry at my self for not knowing how to heal my self. He then pulled up my left sleeve he took a step back into the force field.
"You...I hate you Ford.." I fell to the ground and managed to teleport myself back into Bill's room.
"Pinetree?! What happened! Who did this?!"
"I'm fine, I just need to be bandaged up..." He nodded and grabbed a first aid kit.
---time skip cuz I'm really lazy---
"Pinetree, come on I can't go to sleep without you!" I laughed and took of my shirt. I sat down in bed next to Bill. He pulled me down so I could lay down next to him.
"Bill your a baby..."
"Yeah but I'm your baby."
"Your lucky I love you" I kissed him before falling asleep in Bill's arms.