Stand By Me

Disclaimer: Sadly, I do not own the Avengers, Thor, or Loki. I do, however, own the drabbles I wrote! I hope you enjoy the story!

If you want, you can send request on what you would like to read about next!

Enjoy!

Read, Vote, and Comment!

The song for this chapter is Stand By Me, by King, Ben E.

When the night has come

And the land is dark

And the moon is the only light we'll see

No I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid

Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh now now stand by me

Stand by me, stand by me

If the sky that we look upon

Should tumble and fall

And the mountains should crumble to the sea

I won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear

Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh stand by me

Stand by me, stand by me, stand by me-e, yeah

Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me, oh now now stand by me

Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

Darlin', darlin', stand by me-e, stand by me

Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

Stand By Me

Loki jerked awake from his sleep, clutching the covers in a vain attempt to calm his frantic heart.

Just a dream, he cried, nothing but a dream.

Casting a look around the room, he became uncomfortable with the amount of darkness. Or maybe it was just the lack of light.

He didn't dare close his eyes, instead watching the darkness warily, as if something would jump out at him. Loki flinched as the floorboard creaked, tensing.

How else would the floor make such a noise unless someone was walking on it?

Instantly, his mind went to the horrors tales of Frost Giants, which then led to his dream. Nightmare, actually.

I would never hurt Thor, Loki chanted over and over again in his mind. And I'm not a frost giant either.

"Loki," the room was suddenly reeled with an eerie, spine rattling voice, bouncing off the walls.

The room got even darker, if that's possible.

Loki whimpered, gripping his dark hair.

"Loki!" The voice called again, then laughed. Well, cackled really. "Don't you want to play with me, Loki? Come, Loki. Come into the darkness with me, Loki..."

Loki was suddenly overcome with gruel, vivid visions of his brother, Thor, bloody and broken at his feet.

"Loki," Thor whispered, blood pouring from his body and life slipping from his eyes. "Why have you betrayed us?"

Loki cried, desperately trying to find salvation from the horrid scene.

The voice cackled again, and a figure soon loomed over Loki, it's stained sharp teeth glistening in the moonlight