Chapter 63

Like this 2 months passed away
Manan were going to office and they finalized two deals in these two months .
Now nandini is in her third month and baby bump was visible and it is some big than others .
In these two months manik took proper care and with lots of love and nandini sometimes became total a kid .
She shows tantrums only to manik .and he used to enjoy it .
And the company was becoming day by day famous .all the employees are workaholic .
And Manan and abhi  were also trying and working for the growth of the company .
New morning
Both Manan are sleeping ,hugging each other but sun disturb the sleep .and both woke up and wished each other.
For nandini morning sickness strikes .
Both took shower and went to office as today they have meeting and they have to finalised the third deal
Both reached the office and went for the meeting and grabbed the deal .
Both came to the cabin .
Nandini ordered coffee for both of them .
Manik went out to make announcement that they have got the deal .
Nandini went and stood and looking outside and remembering how life had changed in last three years .
Manik came and back hugged her .

Imagine Manan and attire also same Man: where are u lost baba Nan: no where just thinking how life had changed and we faced so many huddles and crossed them

Man: where are u lost baba
Nan: no where just thinking how life had changed and we faced so many huddles and crossed them .
Man: s but how many problems came in middle but we successfully we faced and we both crossed them and our life had changed into good and now another member is adding in our life .and in future also we three will be together and we will be happy .
Nan: I know with u I will be happy .
Both hugged each other and stood in that position but they broke because of knock on the door.
They allowed the person and he kept coffee on the table and went away .
Both sat on the couch and drank the coffee
Man: baba today evening ur appointment is there
Nan: s I remembered and babu tomorrow evening we have to go to shopping .
Man: y shopping all of a sudden
Nan: babu the decors have become old so I have to change it Man: done .
The rest of the day passed in doing work ,meeting new people
Evening
Both went directly to hospital from office
They did monthly check up and doctor said both mother and baby are fyn and prescribed some vitamin tablets and they went to home .
Days passed ,months passed ,day by day the company growth was increasing