Part 118

abhi made ruhi stand on the and went and sat beside manik and gave the file and ruhi went to nandini and disha and sat in between them .

seeing the bags nandini was confused and asked ruhi

nan: baby again u went to hamley's

listening to nandini voice abhi said

nan: baby doll chill it was me only who took misthi to Hamley's it was many days we went outing so don't say anything .

nodding to his nandini nodded in disbelief it was waste of time in talking and abhi and manik were going through the papers and ruhi showed what all she brought from hamleys and she took a car game and went near abeer , and gave to him

ruhi : abeer this is for u i brought it as u know u cant play with my dolls so u play with this car . ( said in cute voice imagine how a small baby talks with little wrong in pronunciation )

abeer saw navya and cabir before taking that they both said to accept it so abeer took it from her and said thank u and ruhi smiled .

seein her action towards abeer nandini and manik were feeling very much proud on their little bunny both saw each other and smiled each other .

after that ruhi again came back to her toys and showed them after that nandini asked one of the help to keep the bags in the ruhi room so he went to keep the bags in the ruhi room .

after that it was 2 so they decided to have lunch so manik said to others go and he will come after keeping the file in his room and come so manik after signing it he went upstairs and kept the file in the study room and he went to freshen up a little after that he came downstairs and he joined the others .

all the butlers served all except nandini and navya non veg and for both of them veg fried rice .

nandini made egg and little rice for ruhi as as she is not well so she cant eat the non veg , seeing her eating only egg manik tired to feed her non veg but nandini said no because it will take some time to digest that's why she is not letting her eat , manik also feeded her some plain rice and small piece and said her to chew so much , and after that nandini and manik middle middle they were feeding ruhi her rice after that soon butlers brought the desserts and served them gulab jaamun , nandini also fed ruhi that . all enjoyed their lunch . after having lunch nandini made ruhi to have her medicine after that they decided that they will watch a movie so all went to the theatre room to watch a movie . they all saw a movie till 6 in the evening and came out from the room and nandini asked the butlers to bring the snacks and all went to the garden as ruhi wants to play so manik ruhi abeer cabir and abhi were playing with the kids and all girls were talking about the latest gossips, soon the snacks were served so nandini called to have their snacks first after that they can continue the game .

while eating the snacks the boys decided to have a cricket match .

after that nandini took arha and made her bath after that manik also went to take bath .

soon the day ended on a happy note and ruhi also well cured .