Part 109

After the media interaction both disha and abhi came near all of them where all are waiting in the vip parking zone .

abhi asked about the ruhi , nandini said to him that he was asleep due to tiredness .

all of them sat in their respective cars and started their journey to the famous restaurant in London .

after 30 mins of their journey they reached the hotel .

they all went inside the hotel . ruhi was in maniks arms .

abhi booked a private lounge for them .

all went inside the area and occupied their respective seats .

ruhi was still in manik's arms and she was sleeping they decided to wake her up after getting the food .

all of them gave their own dishes and manik gave the order for him nandini and seperate to ruhi cause she will eat very less spice compared to manik and nandini .

nandini asked manik to wake ruhi up as uptill she wokes up the food will placed .

manik started waking her up but ruhi is ruhi anyone who disturbs her sleep she will become cranky and starts crying .

after 2 mins of continuous wialing her she woke up but she is cranky and started wailing .

manik stood up with her in his arms and nandini took her baby bottle with her and both went out .

man: ssh baby bus no crying , i know u want to sleep but eat some food baby .

nandini came to her and made her drink some water .

ruhi now she is sniffing in maniks arms .

nandini cleaned ruhi face with baby wipes , manik made her divert by showing the surroundings so that she cannot be sleepy again .

manik and nandini made successful in diverting ruhis mood .

abhi called manik and asked them to come inside as the food came .

manik said to nandini about the abhi call , then the trio went inside the lounge to have their dinner .

as soon as ruhi saw abhi she started to wriggle in maniks arms indicating to put her down .

manik walked fast and reached abhi , ruhi jumped into abhi arms , abhi immediately took her in his arms .

manik and nandini sat at their seats .

abhi made ruhi sit in his lap facing her to him .

abhi : finished nini baby

ruhi : yess

abhi : chalo now lets eat yumm and ruhi's fav food .

nandini said to abhi that she will feed but abhi denied and said to her to enjoy her food .

abhi feeded ruhi slowly along with him eating the food .

after that abhi called for the deserts .

for ruhi and nandini they called for hot sizziling browine with ice cream and rest of all had normal scoop

all of them enjoyed their deserts .

after that abhi called for the check

after paying the bill all of them went out from the private lounge .

all of them had a pic together and girls had their photo session along with ruhi .

it was 1 in the night all of them they decided to go home .

all reached home in the middle only ruhi slept in nandini arms .

manik and nandini bid bye to all of them and came to their room and first nandini laid ruhi on the bed . then she went first to ruhi's wardrobe and brought her night suit . and without disturbing her sleep with the help of manik she changed ruhi's clothes . After changing she made her sleep properly in the middle and covered with the duvet .

then both manik and nandini changed their clothes in night suits and both laid on either sides of ruhi after having a kiss and both kissed ruhi forehead and they drifted into sleep .

on the other side also abhi and disha celebrated her victory by abhi gifted her a diamond set and a ring and they both kissed and make the love and drifted into sleep by cuddling into each other.