Intro(Part 1)

The world was at an eclipse, an end it would seem. The people were motionless and cold, the animals were statues to please the sky and if there was a noise it was the silent breath of the motionless planet or what was left of it. Earth had gone still years ago but it had never been this still, so inanimate. Many things have past and gone away becoming less than a distant memory. Now humans weren't humans just shells filled with gears and springs, the animals holograms, yet they all ceased to work. The humans' gears are perfect not one scratch, their springs still full of life far from tightly wound. Their keys seem to be missing, the ones that wound them up. It hard to think that the society would be so mindless to lose the one thing that made them tic.
I know what you're thinking they're not even alive let alone human and yes, I suppose you're right. They're far from it but it's how they had to survive they had ruined everything they had. The animals were dying off faster then they could reproduce, nature was far from living at this point in time, water wasn't water just brown sludge, the air was a heavy gray that was filled with the smell of rotting. Time was "better" spent on a phone then outside playing. They had to survive by becoming Gear filled puppets, they did, or at least tried. The only downside was that they couldn't lose the keys the ones that made them run, the ones that made them tic. That was the only rule of this new "perfect life".
They had hologram animals there was never a mess, gear filled rubber balls that came in all colors they moved on their own and were never not fun, the sky was once blue again but it was just a screen, the nature was back but it was all a machine, everything seemed better off then it was until one day, one person realized what it all was. Arrow Silver was that person, he's always caused me trouble. He realized that the sky was a screen, the animals were holograms, nature just a machine, the whole new world he had constantly seen was a lie, a deception, a fabrication. I honestly hate to say it but he's like a failed experiment. He has always been well, different. A rebel if you will. When it came to the transformation he fought it and it didn't take full affect. He still has his humanity and his understanding. This made him a hard person to control and now he was realizing that everything he thought he knew was a Lie. Great he's going to cause more trouble then he's worth again.
This is where you learn how the world, the humans (the gear filled puppets), the animals, and everything else stopped. As you may have gathered by now Arrow Silver is the cause of it.