part two

Arrow is usually a good kid, honest, but something in him snapped maybe a spring or maybe he chipped a gear. He started thinking up crazy ideas such as maybe the whole world is a speck of sand in a jar that just sits and collects dust in some aliens house or that maybe the world is a lie and that none of it exists. Everyone kept telling him how absurd and mad he had gone to think of things such as those but he never let them go away. They were always locked away in a secret crevasse of his mind.  He started to go to the library and looking through all of the books looking for some proof but he never did find what he was looking for, I was careful of that. I had destroyed any evidence of earth the way it was before long ago just in case this happened.  He had gone mad with the idea of it all being a lie, sadly he was actually right about it all. He always said how it was weird that people tic like a clock or go in for repairs, like that’s completely normal. He knew that he was right something in his gears told him it and he refused to be wrong.
He kept searching even though it seemed pointless. Arrow found what he was looking for in his attic.  He found the one copy I lost, THE ONE COPY I COULDN’T FIND!  He had finally done what I feared for years. He found what I had to live through, the destruction, the pain, the tears, the disappoint, everything the world was when it finally reached it’s breaking point. To him it was proof to me it was a waking nightmare that had came back to life.
My life was over a long time ago I lost everything I had. I didn’t have one friend in the end, I only had family. Now blood means nothing in the end it’s just a failed suggestion. I lost them all. I saw them shot in front of me. My life was them, my heart, my love, my dream, my world, it was them my Family.