vi. part six.

( adore you

( adore you. — part six! )

☽ ☾

IT WAS 12:13 IN THE AFTERNOON WHEN AYDEN AND TOM finally woke up. the blinds in tom's room were drawn shut, only the smallest amount of sunlight slipping through the cracks. ayden heard the younger man yawn and move beside her and she sat up, resting her back against the headboard. she pulled the sheets over her chest and watched as tom rolled over to face her. he smiled softly and propped his head up on his hand. "good morning" he said, voice raspy from sleep and the alcohol that the pair had consumed the night before. "morning" she said back, her eyes locked on the way that toms muscles tensed under the weight of his body. she noticed the faint red lines on his shoulder and felt her cheeks heating up. she'd never done this kind of thing before. slept with a stranger, that is. not that tom was a stranger but it was different to what she usually did.

"you okay?" he asked and she nodded, looking into his dark eyes. a sliver of sunlight lit the colour up as he moved and turned the brown golden for a split second. "i'm okay. just thirsty. a little hungry too if i'm honest" she said and tom let out a low chuckle. "we can go for breakfast if you want? theres this real small cafe i go to pretty much every day just down the street." ayden smiled and nodded. "okay well. you can use the shower in here if you want and i'll go use the guest one. i don't really have any spare clothes that you'd like so if you want―" "i can just wear my dress it's okay tom. my house is too far away to get anything else anyway." he smiled at her and got out of the bed, giving ayden the view of what the rest of his back looked like and she decided that she would trim her nails when she got home.

her phone rang on the floor and she looked over to see laura's name and photo of them from last year splayed across the screen. she'll call her back later. tom placed a towel at the end of the bed and headed towards the door, closing it softly behind. only when ayden had heard that his footsteps where fading did she let out the small squeal she'd been holding in.

laura 🕊 sent a message to operation tayden!

laura 🕊
LISTEN UP FUCKERS
[delivered 3:01pm]

tony ravioli
laura chill out
[delivered 3:02pm]

laura 🕊
HOW CAN I CHILL OUT
TONY WHEN AYDEN AND
TOM WENT OUT YESTERDAY
AND NEITHER OF THEM
HAVE ANSWERED THEIR
PHONES SINCE
[delivered 3:03pm]

jacob 🥥
oh god. it's
happening
[delivered 3:03pm]

harry 🦇
i tried to call tom
this morning and he
declined it so uhm
[delivered 3:04pm]