I cant take this...

Shan's pov:
     As I was walking to the my side of the car I'm thinking and replying what just happened and I smile and get those butterflies again. On the way home it was a quite car ride but comfortable with music on. And half way through, at a red light, Cam caught be starring at her and I blush and look way. She grads my hand and then pulls met towards her and kisses me really quick before the light turned green. We were both smiling and holding hands the rest of the way to Cam's house. When we pull into her drive way I get out faster then she does to go open her door. She looked at me and pulled me down to her "you are so cute and sweet I can't take it." And then kisses me but we kiss for a little bit longer then I pull away and place my forehead on hers "come on." I turn around and bend down telling her to get on. "Watching a movie and cuddling with you sounds perfect right now." She gets on my back and kisses my cheek. I stand up and close her door. "Oh we are cuddling now?" She says in my ear. It sends chills down my spine. Gosh Im really starting to like her. I can't believe this. "Uhhh... I mean... Only if you want to" She laughs a little bit "you're too cute Shan of course I want to." We get to her door and I set her down so she can unlock the door. Once we get in the house we set down our backpacks. Cammie walks into the kitchen "you hungry?" "Not really!" She comes walking out smiling at me. "Sorry turning off my phone so we can have put best friend time" saying the last part smirking kind of. I place my phone in my back pack and walk up to get and pick her up bridal style. "Movie time, here we come!!" She laughs and kisses my check. "I like this Shannon wayyy more" I smile. We get to her room I set her on the bed and walk over to the tv and put in a scary movie. I personally hate them but Cammie loves them and it gives me a even better excuse to cuddle closer to her. I get into bed next to Cammie and she sees what we are watching and smiles and cuddling close to me, putting on my shoulder. "Wanted a reason to cuddle or something Shan?" She laughs a little bit. God her laugh kills me. I move closer to her and put my arms around her. The movie starts and I keep putting my head in cammies neck and then all of a sudden I hear the movie stop and I look at it and it's paused then I look at cam "what are you doing?" "You're scared and I wanna just lay here and talk and what not" she blushes a little bit. "Okay I'm perfectly okay with that and yes I was scared but I would of watched the whole thing with you." I kissed her cheek. She turns and looks at me. "I could literally stare at your eyes for hours." She says. I turn my head away and blush. She turns me and it now on top of me and kisses me. "I'm serious. They are just.." I cut her off my kissing her. We are kissing for awhile and I pull her away and she places her forehead on mine. I have to say how I feel. It's only far. I need to do this. "Cammie..." I look at her serious. She gets up and sees that I'm in serious mood and I sit up facing her. "What's up Shan? You okay? Is this to much? Because we can stop." Oh god no I don't want this to stop. More like the opposite. "Cammie! What no way! It's just I'm so nervous to tell you and.. " she cuts me off and kisses me softly then holds my hands. "sorry I figured that would be the only way to calm you down" "you were right but okay listen, I like you. A lot. Talking about our feelings and what's been going on today just made me more clear of what I want. And cam dam, I want you. I want to be able to call you my girlfriend and kiss you, and cuddle you, and all the cute relationship things! I just want you to be in my life forever as my best friend and better half...." I pause for a second looking into her eyes. I take a deep breath "Camden..... Will you please be my girlfriend?" My heart is beating so fast, I can't believe I just asked my best friend out or that I've been cuddling and making out with her all day. I'm sitting here freaking out. Waiting for her response. God, I shouldn't have said anything this is taking to long I can't do this. She needs to say something!!!!

----------------------------
Hey guys just Shans pov this time. And a short update since I haven't don't one in awhile. Sorry been dealing with some person issues and I had writers block and really doubted if people want to read this book. But I hope you like it and let me know what you guys think is coming up next😝🤘🏼