First day

Shannon's pov:
*6:00am. First day of sophomore year*
It's the first day of sophomore year and I am about to get in the shower and get ready till Cammie is here so we can go to school together. I'm actually really excited to see her and I don't know why. Cammie came out last year and no one knows but I'm trying to figure out myself. But lately everytime I think of her I get butterflies. *bing*

Cam - Good morning☺️ coming over. Can't wait to see you.

Oh gosh here come the butterflies. I don't know if she is flirting or just being nice but I like whatever it is.

Shan- Morning cam😊 okay see you in a bit. Excited to see you too🤘🏼

I put my music on and straighten my hair and start to put on light make up before I change into my clothes. I'm in ripped jeans and my bra when Cammie walk into my room and I blush. "Oh sorry Shan I should of knocked" cam says. I see her bite her lip again and I turn and look at her, and she is looking so beautiful. With her hair lightly curled, make up perfect, and her outfit was great. " haha it's okay cam." I turn around and grab a shirt from my closet.

Cammies pov:
Oh my god. I just walk in on Shannon, my best friend and my biggest crush, with no shirt and I couldn't help but bite my lip. I hope she didnt see it. I said I was sorry and she said it was okay. And put a shirt on, which I was hoping she didn't. She walked over to me and gave me a hug. I love her hugs. We pull away "well ready to go to hell?" Shan says laughing a little bit. "I guess so but best friend time after school?" I say walking to my car. "How could I pass up on such a great offer?" Shan says smiling big. Gosh why is she so cute. We get to school and I can't stop thinking about Shannon and us hanging out today. I don't know if she is gay or not but I kind of want to tell her about my feelings just to be open. I mean we are best friends. This won't come in the way of our friendship, right?
It's now lunch time and I find Shannon sitting at the table with our friends, Stevie and ally. Stevie knows about my feelings towards Shannon. I sit next to Shan. "There you are cam!" She says excited. I smile and hey hello. We all eat and talk. Once lunch is over me and Stevie walk away together and shan and ally do the same. "I'm going to tell her" I say quietly to Stevie. "What?! Really?! When?!" She freaks out. "Shhh Stevie!! We are having a "best friends" day after school" I say nervously. "You will do great and you have to tell me everything once it's over!"
----------------------------------------
Hope you guys liked the first chapter! I know it's short but it's a start. I'm new too this writing stuff! Let me know what you guys think😊